When's the march to get rid of the board?

GOAT

29 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Absolute speculative blithering pish. Sure L&L were cunts, but Oh let's get in a convicted corporate terrorist,  that'll sort it. Then the cunt gets in on a plaform of lies and deceipt, that later we find out his duplicity in that he tried to fuck the authorities over yet again, of which the outcome will have God lnows what repercussions on us, after the worst set of accounts in five years.

Left to this cunt we won't have a club.

On the plus side, he looks like he's on his last legs. Shameless cunt.

The learning is, don't hire a corporate criminal, unless you have a death wish..

At least you let us know what you were writing.  Save us the bother of reading it.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Bearsden bear said:

Empty stadiums tend to get the boards attention. More performances like today will see to that.

If we are to challenge for the league in future then the current board must be replaced.

Something has got to give as the fans rightly will not accept what is happening now.

so you're starting a boycott?

3 minutes ago, TheLawMan said:

Im against marching and boycotting.  I have a problem with wanks who promote marches when it suits and dont promote them when it doesnt.  

Bum.

good for you. If people feel strongly about something and want to march, they should go and march, wanting someone else to do it for them is apathetic.

you being drunk and not liking me makes little difference to my life.

Just now, legalbeagle said:

good for you. If people feel strongly about something and want to march, they should go and march, wanting someone else to do it for them is apathetic.

you being drunk and not liking me makes little difference to my life.

LOL - not drunk.  Just being real.  Its embarrassing.  Hypocrisy is the worst trait in my view.  Its in abundance with you and your ilk.

3 minutes ago, TheLawMan said:

LOL - not drunk.  Just being real.  Its embarrassing.  Hypocrisy is the worst trait in my view.  Its in abundance with you and your ilk.

So, just to be clear. I didn’t march then, I am not marching now. I defended people’s right to march before if that was what they wanted to do, and do the same thing now. For that I am a hypocrite?

2 minutes ago, legalbeagle said:

So, just to be clear. I didn’t march then, I am not marching now. I defended people’s right to march before if that was what they wanted to do, and do the same thing now. For that I am a hypocrite?

Did you fully support the previous march against our owners ?

Would you fully support a current march against our owners ?

Just now, TheLawMan said:

Did you fully support the previous march against our owners ?

Would you fully support a current march against our owners ?

I prefer the current owners to the previous owners.

I didn’t march in either case.

i am fine with people marching in both cases.

what are your answers to your questions? Out of interest.

I didn’t protest last time and I doubt I’d protest this time as it’s not my thing but I find it strange the same ones aren’t out baying for blood this time

i know why actually but will still always point it out and make the point if that’s ok 

Even with all this doom and gloom, talk of protests and removing the board. If Mike Ashley came in and was willing to buy us, put in the necessary funds to get us back to where we should be. There are plenty within our support who would be protesting the next day. Plenty of our support are willing to accept mediocrity as long as the Rangers men are in charge.

7 hours ago, GOAT said:

Where's the fan groups?  Where's Craig Houston?   Where's John brown?  Where's all the protests?  Where's the boycotts?

because this board is every bit as embarrassing as the previous.  This club is just as embarrassing as it was under the previous board.

i await with baited breath. 

My and your football club is not embarrassing, the people running it are embarrassing.  NEVER blame our club for the absolute idiots trusted with running it.   

31 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

My and your football club is not embarrassing, the people running it are embarrassing.  NEVER blame our club for the absolute idiots trusted with running it.   

Trouble is the outside don't see it like that they just see it as Rangers. Why should we care what they think? I guess it' just a bit grating to see our great name be branded about like a wee diddy club with records sinking faster than the titanic. 

The longer these people are in charge the further our club will fall in everyone's eyes. Future player targets, investors, future fans....its all on the line 

It' just depressing 

45 minutes ago, bluenose48 said:

Even with all this doom and gloom, talk of protests and removing the board. If Mike Ashley came in and was willing to buy us, put in the necessary funds to get us back to where we should be. There are plenty within our support who would be protesting the next day. Plenty of our support are willing to accept mediocrity as long as the Rangers men are in charge.

Brainwashed.

10 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Trouble is the outside don't see it like that they just see it as Rangers. Why should we care what they think? I guess it' just a bit grating to see our great name be branded about like a wee diddy club with records sinking faster than the titanic. 

The longer these people are in charge the further our club will fall in everyone's eyes. Future player targets, investors, future fans....its all on the line 

It' just depressing 

The answer to ‘why should we care’ is that plenty of people are interested in our situation.

But all they see is cellik success.

It’s easier to latch on to & follow success stories than hard luck ones.

Soon they’ll be all anyone outside our circle knows about, unless we can engineer significant change.

6 hours ago, K.A.I said:

It was Green that signed all our rights away im talking about Easedales, Leech, Lambias etc ... Easedales provided loans to keep the lights on didn’t they? They didn’t defend the club, they didn’t give us a good team on the park, they were hiding when going got tough 

so remind me again how they were so much worse?

Green was well gone by the time Llambias and his chums tried to steal the the youth money before they left.

Some people on here have short memories.

2 hours ago, bluenose48 said:

Is there anything at all from Ashley's previous involvement with Rangers that lead you to suggest he might want to take us back to where we should be?

3 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

Green was well gone by the time Llambias and his chums tried to steal the the youth money before they left.

Some people on here have short memories.

I know he was well gone - I made that point myself !?

11 hours ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

i dont like talking about they tarrier bastards but they're the only club comparable, they have several billionaires on their board, decent kit deals and sponserships deals and have just turned over 90m, even the sheep have a billionaire on their board who wrote off all their debt.

Our biggest barrier is no cunt would touch us with the shitty end of a stick whilst kings in charge

Some boycotted our club, deprived the club of income which meant we were forced to require loans from ashley the conditions of which raped the club of income and made a bad deal; far worse - just to allow a potless crook up the marble staircase.

So where were these buyers when King wasn’t involved and we were up for sale by the administrators ?

(To be clear this is far from being a pro-King post)