When's the march to get rid of the board?

GOAT

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, K.A.I said:

shh don't ask serious questions about the untouchables

Sorry - I will log onto the website and buy some more merchandise instead

Remind me of how much in the £ the club now gets as I've forgotten the figure

I just remember it's a great deal for the £3 million we paid Ashley

It is, isn't it?

8 minutes ago, Carsons Dog said:

They promised us they had investors lined up

Where are they?

I'm not a board yes man. If they reneged on promises they should be accountable for providing answers. What I don't get are folk shouting for the board to be sacked/replaced when there are no others waiting in the wings ready to invest.

On 18/11/2017 at 17:59, sassaaaa said:

Only time the suits start disappearing is when the 44,000 season ticket holders don't renew..............

Wouldnt work. The "RangersMen"would just get their tim mates to make up the shortfall. Tims are a "Rangers Men" main support.They would do anything to help"Rangers Men" continue with the good work.

46 minutes ago, Carsons Dog said:

Sorry - I will log onto the website and buy some more merchandise instead

Remind me of how much in the £ the club now gets as I've forgotten the figure

I just remember it's a great deal for the £3 million we paid Ashley

It is, isn't it?

I still shake my head in dismay that the SOS allowed that to happen without as much as a boycott of our own stadium, whilst lining the pockets of our enemies at away games.

I really, really struggle to understand this.

Imagine if the board came out and stated the truth?  Never mind trying to catch them from the east or stop however many in a row, just talk about how they can rebuild Rangers. We need long term strategies to ensure that Rangers are a force to be reckoned with in the future. The here and now is fucked. If they keep getting this wrong, and there is no suggestion that they will ever get it right, then we  will disappear down the toilet of Scottish Football. doesn't matter if we have the greatest fans in the world, if there is no money incoming then we will keep going down.

14 hours ago, K.A.I said:

You really are thick as fuck - it makes them “maybe” worse (hence how I poised it rather than matter of fact) because they are Rangers men yet doing the same terrible job 

well seen you and your wee boyfriend Buster quoting each other - 2 people who despite what you just said don’t hold the current lot to account and your pal also wanted a new Rangers to overtake us in the league because he thought King and potless could do no wrong 

2 shameless cunts together 

Maybe you didn't mean this either but earlier in the thread you stated you would be happy if you never seen a Rangers man darken our boardroom again, well this is Rangers mate, a club made great by Rangers men and in recent years a club sold down the river by a non Rangers man and then ripped off by non Rangers men, but in your head having non Rangers men back in charge will make you happy.

Talk about thick.

I hate the board. I genuinely hate the sight of them sitting in Ibrox, their powderpuff statements when it suits them and their embarrassing investment. 

Wheres putting us on the stock exchange?

Wheres the investors they had lined up?

Wheres the accountability of Park, Dickson and Robertson for their shambolic appointment?

Where the fuck is the mouthpieces you employed to get in who claimed they’d hold the board accountable? 

Were poisonous from the top

10 hours ago, Rightfootforward said:

Imagine if the board came out and stated the truth?  Never mind trying to catch them from the east or stop however many in a row, just talk about how they can rebuild Rangers. We need long term strategies to ensure that Rangers are a force to be reckoned with in the future. 

You mean like transparency?

That will never catch on

13 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

I'm not a board yes man. If they reneged on promises they should be accountable for providing answers. What I don't get are folk shouting for the board to be sacked/replaced when there are no others waiting in the wings ready to invest.

We really don't know who is waiting in the wings

All we know is that the debt is rising month on month and if they fuck up the 3rd managerial appointment in a row that will result in a shit league position at the end of the season and a subsequent knock on effect on ST sales next year

Their job is to attract investors and run the club in an efficient, professional manner

They are doing neither at the moment 

Which I've gotta say was predicted by a lot of people on here

26 minutes ago, Carsons Dog said:

All we know is that the debt is rising month on month and if they fuck up the 3rd managerial appointment in a row that will result in a shit league position at the end of the season and a subsequent knock on effect on ST sales next year

Their job is to attract investors and run the club in an efficient, professional manner

Nobody is waiting in the wings. Nobody is going to come to the rescue. The first thing we need to accept is that we will have to turn over the scum with a fraction of their spending. Murray tried to flog us for years and ended up palming us off to a crook, then more crooks. Dave King is a crook too, and in some manner I haven't worked out yet, he is only there for a payout. What was the part in the accounts that mentioned interest on the "soft" loans? 

18 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

KAI answered for me. 

Its the same old pish time after time, well they are all we have so we just have to like it or lump it. 

No shares have to change hands to get proper people in that boardroom that have the first clue what they are doing. 

No shares have to change hands to get rid of an incompetent General Manager and replaced with a proper CEO that again knows what the fuck he is doing. 

No shares have to change hands to replace a toxic criminal chairman who lurches from one courtroom to another dragging the name of Rangers through the mud. 

I'd agree that the dynamic needs changing.

- Added business and political expertise in the boardroom would be a plus.

- The overall current unseen dynamic wrt how decisions are made/ splits, etc. isn't working

- A hard-nosed and competent CEO is needed to manage a modified longterm strategy

16 minutes ago, bennybongo said:

Nobody is waiting in the wings. Nobody is going to come to the rescue. The first thing we need to accept is that we will have to turn over the scum with a fraction of their spending. Murray tried to flog us for years and ended up palming us off to a crook, then more crooks. Dave King is a crook too, and in some manner I haven't worked out yet, he is only there for a payout. What was the part in the accounts that mentioned interest on the "soft" loans? 

Over the years (including the 20M when Sir Duped was around) DK seems to be employing a unique way of getting the "'pay-out" you mention.

On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 11:10, Carsons Dog said:

Correct, ST sales will be 50% down imo if we cant get back on some sort of even keel, every game seems shambolic now, we are drifting man, rudderless managerless for a month and not a fucking peep out the bods that can address this shambles.