Kenny Miller

Lloyd

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, JograBear said:

Actually quite a few were backing him after he put in 45 mins of decent football all season. 

Happened every time he’d score a late winner last season too then go on being shite for a few games before popping up again. He’s finished.

Never ever liked the prick , even first time round at the club he couldn't trap a ball and almost every time he shot it ended up in the stand. When he signed for them he was done in my eyes. Thinks he's a big shot now and will undermine anyone who tries to get one over him. First thing any new manager should do is kick him the fuck out of the club.

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Never ever liked the prick , even first time round at the club he couldn't trap a ball and almost every time he shot it ended up in the stand. When he signed for them he was done in my eyes. Thinks he's a big shot now and will undermine anyone who tries to get one over him. First thing any new manager should do if kick him the fuck out of the club.

Spot on. He has too much power for the ability he has. Part of the Scottish football scene. He will only do what is best for him. Should be binned asap

13 minutes ago, five stars said:

He's the main man. I'm surprised he let Murty substitute him.

When he took that pointless short corner to Candieas who was running over to take it rather than let Candieas take it and get himself in the box :headwall:

The amount of cunts backing him over the Pedro stuff cause the manager got the can is unbelievable. Back to the King Kenny, one Kenny Miller nonsense because he scored his first 2 goals since June at Hearts :lol: 

He’s been finished for 18 months get him tae fuck and I hope the manager has fucking balls and tells him to fuck off till his contracts done

I got pelters for saying he was finished before and after the Hearts game for saying he was finished, fair enough, was superb against Hearts. 

But that was one game this season where he actually looked the part. I knew he'd be shite the very next game and I knew he'd be shite today. 

Its no even just that he's shite, his constant whining, pointing the finger and moaning at his team mates for no doing what he tells them really gets at me.

who the fuck is Kenny Miller to be moaning at any cunt? Prick 

Past it by a long shot. Don't even know if he deserves 10 mins at the end as an impact sub. He was every where he shouldn't have been today. And this myth that Morelos only scores when playing with him can finally be put to bed. Morelos doesn't score whoever he's playing with. 

I don't know if anyone noticed but there was a move were we were going forward, and there was already a man on the wing, and Miller ended up right beside him; he then tried to find somewhere else to go in the middle. Is he being told to play back, because that move made it look like that? The amount of times he drifts back is a joke, especially when we have few players up front at times.

any coach who starts Kenny Miller knows nothing about football skills. KM refuses to play in the formation that was set out which only makes it difficult for everyone else. I didn't like Pedro that much but I liked it when he binned this imposter only for Murty to reinstate him as some kind of saviour.

The guys a near 38 year old forward player who's game has always been based on energy, there's no shock that he isn't performing too great week in week out 

I just don't get all the conspiracy stuff about him thinking he's bigger than Rangers etc, some even going on about him picking the team ffs