Kenny Miller

Lloyd

There was 100+ folk on here last week claiming it was Pedro's fault Kenny has been shite.  Kenny's just shite and that'll be the case no matter who the manager is.  He should never have been given that extention.  Hopefully we can get Moult in during the January window and get him to lead our forward line.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I still don't like that his agent was slating our club and Miller let it happen. Think the guy has split the dressing room. On the pitch he is pish.

Miller is finished but the only guy who split our dressing room was Pedro, the same guy who brought players to Ibrox who can only dream of Millers achievements.

15 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Hate to say I told you so. 

But he’s fucking shite. And a prick.

Singing ‘one Kenny Miller’ was a fucking embarrassment.

The definition of embarrassment was wearing No11, Miller like every player has become a has been , Windass will only ever be a legend to his DAD.

Just now, graeme_4 said:

Let’s not run through it all again. It’s been done to death. 

Not me who started it 

Miller deserves criticism for his displays like everyone else but it always has to go beyond that with many into the conspiracy stuff and going on about what an awful person he is 

5 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Not me who started it 

Miller deserves criticism for his displays like everyone else but it always has to go beyond that with many into the conspiracy stuff and going on about what an awful person he is 

Even ignoring the conspiracy and inuendo, he still played for them, scored against us and thumped their stinking badge after doing so. Disgusting he wears our shirt, never mind our captains armband.

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Even ignoring the conspiracy and inuendo, he still played for them, scored against us and thumped their stinking badge after doing so. Disgusting he wears our shirt, never mind our captains armband.

Which is always what it comes back to for many, you admit that at least 

1 hour ago, simplythebest said:

He probably is about done these days as you'd expect at that age but he's done an awful lot more for Rangers than pretty much any other player about the club right now 

The hatred some have for him is weird as ever 

Couldn't agree more yes he's past his best but still giving his all unlike the majority of the team. Unbelievable on here the way he's been labelled the rat/ leak and the source of Rangers problems.

the truth is we should have invested wisely and brought through players during the last 4 years who would've been phased in and allowed him to bow out gracefully....it's not his fault several managers have failed to bring thru new talent and we're still relying on a man whose all but finished.

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Shouldn’t it? 

I tolerated him when he contributed, but there’s fuck all sentiment there now he’s shite.

With the very worthwhile service he's given us here I really got over his one year at them a while ago, I see someone like Naismith as a more unforgivable figure with what he did 

You're entitled to your own opinion like everyone is, but jumping back to the played for the tarriers card because he's not exactly looking consistent in the final breaths of his career just seems a bit shite and unnecessary 

5 minutes ago, piperpete said:

He didn’t have a bad game today, he didn’t have a good game but other than Holt and Tav and glimpses of Jack you could sum up the rest the same

Folk would be calling for Miller's public execution if he'd missed as many chances as Morelos 

8 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Modern day Mr Rangers. No man is greater than the club. Except Kenny Miller, in Kenny Millers eyes. A fucking liability. Could not believe i seen him taking corners today. Who the fuck does he think he is? 

I started reading your post and was about to reply with venom. "Modern day Mr Rangers" - he fucking played for them, did you forget the chest beating celebration??

Then I read the rest of your post!

Totally agree.