Kenny Miller

Lloyd

14 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Kenny can still offer us something but only if he’s used properly i.e as an impact player or in bigger games 

you can’t start him every game and expect big performances from him - it does the club, manager and Miller no favours at all and is a complete waste 

He doesnt want to be an sub if he doesnt get selected the toys go out the pram.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, its_an_extender said:

‘King Kenny’ :megaanguish: cringeworthy as fuck.

Some of our fans think he’s a legend. Any cunt that played for they smelly cunts can never be a Rangers legend.

'Cept wee Mo obv.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

If that’s the case then get him to fuck but what proof you have of this?

If I remember right there were a few spells Walter had him on the bench and I don't recall any talk of him having tantrums, and that's when he was in his career prime years 

3 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Has far to much clout at the club and if any new manager doesnt get him to fuck he wont be the manager long.

I agree he’s got clout mate but I think he has his uses as a player - when used right gotta stress 

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I agree he’s got clout mate but I think he has his uses as a player - when used right gotta stress 

No way, I can't agree with that. Overall his play is not great, and over a season he offers very little. I was a big fan of his his second time here, but he isn't the same player anymore. Hopefully he will be moved on in this window coming up.

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Hes an upstart and thinks hes in control , well past his sell by date.

I just hope the next manager is smart enough to see whats going on and shows him the door.

1 minute ago, Turnberry18 said:

No way, I can't agree with that. Overall his play is not great, and over a season he offers very little. I was a big fan of his his second time here, but he isn't the same player anymore. Hopefully he will be moved on in this window coming up.

Ok so Murrayfield a couple of weeks ago never happened? That’s what I mean by used right and big games 

he can’t play every week he’s useless when that’s the case 

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Ok so Murrayfield a couple of weeks ago never happened? That’s what I mean by used right and big games 

he can’t play every week he’s useless when that’s the case 

The thing I like about debating with you is that stand your ground, and so there was Murrayfield, but Miller is not doing that often enough these days, whereas in the past it was a regular thing. Yesterday, yet again, he drifted back, and not only that but drifted wide and then back; he goes to places where he doesn't have the play to do so, and on numerous occasions a move will break down due to his poor distribution. We agree to disagree.

1 minute ago, Turnberry18 said:

The thing I like about debating with you is that stand your ground, and so there was Murrayfield, but Miller is not doing that often enough these days, whereas in the past it was a regular thing. Yesterday, yet again, he drifted back, and not only that but drifted wide and then back; he goes to places where he doesn't have the play to do so, and on numerous occasions a move will break down due to his poor distribution. We agree to disagree.

He’s not doing it often enough- I agree - but he does it sometimes, which is my point 

Just now, Turnberry18 said:

You'll appreciate more than anyone that you can't just do it sometimes for Rangers.

Absolutely 

but while he’s here? Compared to who? Guys like Windass, Jack, Holt, Nico, rossiter, Hodson, Wilson, Cardoso who do it never ?

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Absolutely 

but while he’s here? Compared to who? Guys like Windass, Jack, Holt, Nico, rossiter, Hodson, Wilson, Cardoso who do it never ?

Hererra, like him or not, has not had a fair chance to prove himself. I'd like to see us at least have a better chance to find out what he can do. We could also play three in the middle, and one striker; maybe try that. There are alternative options to Miller quite possibly.

Just now, Turnberry18 said:

Hererra, like him or not, has not had a fair chance to prove himself. I'd like to see us at least have a better chance to find out what he can do. We could also play three in the middle, and one striker; maybe try that. There are alternative options to Miller quite possibly.

I’ve advocated playing Herrera loads and we should which would in turn leave Miller to come in in certain games he could turn it on - as we both agree he can sometimes 

that’s why I think Rangers managers all must go to mongo schools because it’s so easy to see 

58 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

I'm sure he's got a status as a senior player with a big history at Rangers but people really go over the top with the clout and influence they seem to think Miller has, is it really based on anything other than the Pedro nonsense? 

You don't for one moment think players don't have clout in a dressing room do you?