The sun

Ivybank

Not sure if I believe the story or not but my first reaction is relief! 

Thank fuck for that, Coleman knows as much about Scottish Football as I do about Welsh Football, not a lot. 

Thanks to Bain for saving us from that one. 

31 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

I know it's probably a lot of crap, but it's the first time anyone has came out and said that we have actually talked or offered the job to anybody after 3 weeks, it was also reported in some Welsh newspaper as well

Your first post suggests otherwise. We’ve enough problems without people believing the shite printed in the sun. 

7 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I'm glad he said no if it's true but I couldn't blame him either. Taking our manager position is potential career suicide 

I don’t think the Sunderland job’s a bed of roses - that Division is cutthroat & so difficult to get out of (in an upward direction, at least!).

Suppose there’ll be more money there, with the PL parachute payment, which probably counts for a lot.

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye but nobody really cares about Sunderland. The taigs have made this unbeaten record of theirs a global thing and as shite as our league is, everyone still notices that we are abysmal currently 

Sunderland fans care about Sunderland. Maybe why they've gone through so many managers the past 2 or 3 years. We are a basket case of a club and so are they. I think if he cared so much for his career there would be other reasons than thinking it's a poison challis for choosing Sunderland over us. I call bull shit on the story anyway.

12 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye but nobody really cares about Sunderland. The taigs have made this unbeaten record of theirs a global thing and as shite as our league is, everyone still notices that we are abysmal currently 

"A global thing"

Hahahahahaha!!!!

I can assure you nobody "globally" knows anything about Scottish football, or cares.