The team are fuckin hopeless

Gascoigne8

Possesion based football,

4-3-3,

we just need guys who can play football to a decent standard first. The downfall of this team is down to the fact they are not very good.  All through the team there are empty jerseys here to pick up a wage. If the right people had been involved from the start, the last 5 years could have seen us up and challenging already.  Ffs brian clough took forest up one season and won the league the next. The following season he won the european cup and the season after he retained it, all that in 4 years....... We struggled to get out of the championship and fucked up how many pertofac cup runs. Put simply we are shite and continue to replace shite players with other shite players. The guys who pull on our jersey are just not fit for purpose. The atmosphere at the game yesterday was flat as fuck and i cant blame any supporter who feels that way. I will have to seriously think about renewing my book next year as to give these frauds money rather than my family is just starting to grate with me. 

Whole things been shite since administration.

Used to think the season was a disaster if you won nothing but the league or Scottish cup but we're that pish now that it'd be unreal if we won one of those. We're in danger of securing ourselves as a club that talks in the past tense about former glories and does nothing but battles for second place. 

7 minutes ago, Smile said:

We have no leaders in the team at all the management team probably gave the players a pat on the back after the game and said you were just unlucky.

We need Winners we have Murty and Johannson.

It’s not just the team, we have no leaders at the club at all. It’s run and managed by people who are miles out of their depth.

On 19/11/2017 at 11:07, .Williamson. said:

Whole things been shite since administration.

Used to think the season was a disaster if you won nothing but the league or Scottish cup but we're that pish now that it'd be unreal if we won one of those. We're in danger of securing ourselves as a club that talks in the past tense about former glories and does nothing but battles for second place. 

I've been saying this for months. The sad truth is we are already there,we are an average,mid table spfl team. We can forget winning anything for the foreseeable.

On 19/11/2017 at 11:02, Gascoigne8 said:

Possesion based football,

4-3-3,

we just need guys who can play football to a decent standard first. The downfall of this team is down to the fact they are not very good.  All through the team there are empty jerseys here to pick up a wage. If the right people had been involved from the start, the last 5 years could have seen us up and challenging already.  Ffs brian clough took forest up one season and won the league the next. The following season he won the european cup and the season after he retained it, all that in 4 years....... We struggled to get out of the championship and fucked up how many pertofac cup runs. Put simply we are shite and continue to replace shite players with other shite players. The guys who pull on our jersey are just not fit for purpose. The atmosphere at the game yesterday was flat as fuck and i cant blame any supporter who feels that way. I will have to seriously think about renewing my book next year as to give these frauds money rather than my family is just starting to grate with me. 

I saw the Clough team you mention take apart a good Leeds team in a League Cup tie at Elland Rd, they year they came up.

At the time, I couldn’t recall an English away team attack as relentlessly as we & the scum were used to (& expected to!).

Clough turned donkeys & journeymen into Gods.

At the time he showed what a difference good management could make.

Not sure how he’d cope in the modern climate.

That bastard Bosman has a lot to answer for.

Yep no direction anywhere across the club.

Pedro was sacked 4 weeks ago now and we're not even close to a new manager. Had an international break where it was perfect to approach candidates. It's unacceptable.

I couldn't even work myself up to be angry when leaving on Saturday. I was just feeling totally deflated.

12 hours ago, Sket said:

I've been saying this for months. The sad truth is we are already there,we are an average,mid table spfl team. We can forget winning anything for the foreseeable.

The new Leeds or Nottingham Forrest 

A few more seasons of this agony and it will be confirmed. 

Its not good but a little perspective, beat Hamilton, beat Aberdeen, beat Hibs, stop dropping points we should never have dropped and we would be right where most of us expect us to be. Rangers cannot be Rangers without at least 4 of the best players in the country playing in our team. That cannot be achieved on the cheap. Niko 5 yrs ago was that kind of a player but he aint that anymore. Alves 5 yrs ago was that kind of player etc etc. Rangers cannot be the kind of team we all demand with old Pros and Championship rejects no matter which manager we get. 

We ought to be realistic or spend some f*kin money on genuine quality.

I very much doubt that anyone on the board ever played the game even at smallest of levels. They are businessmen but not football minded people. I can only hope that hiring a DOF will have a greater influence on hiring our next manager because this board should not be making footballing decisions. That is why we are fucking hopeless.