K.A.I

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Every one we take is meant to be decent though - it’s us doing things on the cheap when we need strong, established, capable talent 

I agree, we shouldn’t be taking youngsters on loan unless it’s a view to a permanent deal

6 minutes ago, ben51 said:

McTominay has had a few chances under Jose which is saying something.

Hopefully it's not just loans this January though.

Will come down to money the accounts show we have a 6.5 million loan due in December plus the 3 million we paid to keep King and Murray out of Court, Player Loans may be our only option.

16 minutes ago, Gartcosh Bear said:

Rangers are a top-flight football club. They shouldn't be a nursery for English premier league clubs.

We shouldn't be but we've had success with loan deals in the past. I was going to rhyme off a few but I'm too fucked. No been to bed yet. Feel like greetin.

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

Will come down to money the accounts show we have a 6.5 million loan due in December plus the 3 million we paid to keep King and Murray out of Court, Player Loans may be our only option.

Sums us up under this board, second/third best and it could get worse.

2 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

Sums us up under this board, second/third best and it could get worse.

Some are not being realistic we are surviving on loans with some getting called in just before the January window yet they are expecting money spent on players.

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

We shouldn't be but we've had success with loan deals in the past. I was going to rhyme off a few but I'm too fucked. No been to bed yet. Feel like greetin.

Depends how you define success, we are anything but successful in running a football club and going nowhere. To me, Rangers getting loan players shows the club isn't being run properly, that's easy to work out.

Loan players eh.   Nemane's loan period ends next month I think.   Dalcio is still on loan until the end of the season I think.   Neither made anywhere remotely near a big positive impact since they arrived so the question is why were they brought in in the first place.  Seems like a big error of judgement by whoever agreed that these players should join.   What sort of proper due diligence was done on these players before letting them turn up at Rangers.   A complete waste of time and money if you ask me.

So if 2 more loanees are being sought what confidence should we have that they will arrive and be of a quality and football readiness to make a positive and meaningful impact on the first team?   Are they the real deal that can immediately slot in and materially improve the first team squad or are they really just trophy loans from a big club to make it look like we are playing in the football grown-ups loan market?

What if the incoming manager (if there is to be an incoming manager that is) didn't want these players on loan......they will be foisted on him creating yet more baggage to be carried until the end of their loan period.  

How can there be even the semblance of joined up thinking at Ibrox when there is no permanent first team manager and only a rookie learner driver manager trying to hold the fort until a proper manager arrives.    

33 minutes ago, geronimoo said:

The loan players we take are always duds, I don't even know why they bother.

It’s what your willing to pay that decides what standard of loan player you get, That Roberts at celtic would have cost more than all our loans added together , if we go down the loan route then only one and a player who will make an impact as Roberts has, not four players who will feature in Rangers trivia quizzes in years to come with “ can you name thus players picture?”

McTominay is a good, young footballer who has played at a higher level in the few first team games he’s had than the majority of our squad. Hasn’t looked out of place in Europe for United and they just gave him a new contract I’m sure. 

He’d be the physical presence in midfield people were expecting from Jack. 

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

Some are not being realistic we are surviving on loans with some getting called in just before the January window yet they are expecting money spent on players.

Just consider Hamilton, very little money, allegedly defrauded enough to threaten their existence and yet against us they looked like a top SPL side.

Just consider Rangers, £30 million/year earnings, 50 thousand home crowds and we looked like a bottom of the league side in application, we made enough chances to win three games in a row yesterday.

Being realistic, we are not playing in the EPL and should be able to bring in and play the right players to at least achieve 2nd spot with a proper manager in place, but this board have made an arse of it and obviously have no idea how to run a football club.

3 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

Just consider Hamilton, very little money, allegedly defrauded enough to threaten their existence and yet against us they looked like a top SPL side.

Just consider Rangers, £30 million/year earnings, 50 thousand home crowds and we looked like a bottom of the league side in application, we made enough chances to win three games in a row yesterday.

Being realistic, we are not playing in the EPL and should be able to bring in and play the right players to at least achieve 2nd spot with a proper manager in place, but this board have made an arse of it and obviously have no idea how to run a football club.

100% we are once again being run by crooks who have built up so much debt no one with touch us, I wish our support would wake up.