Morelos missed chances Yesterday.

Smile

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any striker, especially a young striker in his first season, is going to go through a dry spell. The important thing is that he works hard, and that he is at least getting chances. The positive to find in this is that he looks the kind of player that when he gets a goal other goals will follow; that he is getting chances is a good thing, and proves that he is not a bad player. If he wasn't getting chances I'd be more concerned, he will come good though.

That second goal would have been unacceptable to us even playing the very best not that long ago, that Hamilton scored it was demoralising. I also can't think why Tavernier and Hodson, right and left backs, ended up on the same line chasing their player; I don't want to see the goal again, but seeing those two side by side was baffling at the time. We succumbed to hitting long balls into the box which they were happy for us to do, but the most annoying thing was when when we had three or four men in dangerous positions around the six yard box the player outside the box, rather than pass the through ball to one of those players, decided to take a shot that posed no threat to their keeper.