*** The Official RM Erskine Fund PERPETUAL FUNDRAISER - DONATE NOW!!! Thread

govanblue

On 19/12/2017 at 02:06, govanblue said:

Yes that's not bad at all.  :tu:

And I see we still have 14 Members on the Pledged List, so we're not quite done yet.

But I suppose in the meantime I can probably reveal how much the November Fundraiser has raised (albeit it turned into more of a December fundraiser!)

£3,301.57

Well done everybody.  :thumbsup:

First things first, I'll get the Erskine Christmas Dinner Cheques sent off tomorrow.

Here's what we did last Christmas...

Erskine_Christmas_Cheques_2.thumb.jpg.25

I reckon this year, we should improve on that, since our fundraising has gone so well, and so I propose this year:

Erskine Park Home: £300
Erskine Glasgow Home: £300
Erskine Bishopton Home: £500

I reckon we should also add on an extra £200 for Erskine Edinburgh, because Christmas is all about helping those less fortunate than ourselves.  :p:

Total = £1300.

Everyone happy with that?

I think everyone should be more than happy with the total raised. 

The RangersMedia Erskine Fund Members never disappoint when asked for support.

I hope you Bears still have a few pennies left for your own Christmas festivities. It has been a pleasure dealing with your many, many enquiries / PM’s and to be honest a lot of fun too!! :cup:

• 2 weeks later...

So, where are we at with tickets?

It's been a quiet period, due to the weather, the lack of games, and the uninspiring Ibrox performances, but in spite of all that, we still managed to fire a few Veterans off to the games thanks to a few Fund Members donating their tickets.

Many thanks once again to @King's Troop who donated his 2 seats for the last few games.  

Upon speaking to Erskine Park about the "Bungalow Residents" I discovered that one of the residents, Jimmy, is always up for it, and can either take his ex-army buddy, or his new fancy-woman.

So to save any hassle, we're just going to arrange for 2 tickets to be sent directly to Jimmy prior to the home games.  No doubt @King's Troop will donate a few more throughout the season, but he can't be expected to cover them all, so if anyone else has 2 seats going spare for a particular game, let me know.   You all know how it works - I don't need your smartcards, just your Rangers Numbers. :tu:

And many thanks also to @WILLIAM BEAR - where to start?

1 - for donating his ticket for the Motherwell game.  Another Fund Member needed a ticket, so that earned us £20 for the Fund.  :tu:

2 - For his winning bid of £130 !!! for the Martyn Waghorn MOTM Champagne.

3 - For then donating the bottle back to the original donor, who can now do something else with it.  :tu:

Oh yes, I still need to send that £130 to Wee Josh.  

So now I've got a month's worth of PMs to reply to, so if you asked me for payment instructions etc, expect a reply soon (ish!)

• 2 weeks later...