Jump to content
govanblue

*** The Official RM Erskine Fund NOVEMBER FUNDRAISER - DONATE NOW!!! Thread

Recommended Posts


On 31/01/2018 at 17:34, govanblue said:

We'll need to stop start meeting like this!

 

You stood me up again. Just as well your glamorous assistant was available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

You stood me up again. Just as well your glamorous assistant was available.

Sorry I missed you.  I was up in the Lotto Office.  Those Rising Stars won't sort themselves you know.  :lol:

Cheers for the donation. :tu:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/27/2018 at 13:23, govanblue said:

Apologies mate. Could you message the paypal address again please and I'll make sure I send the donation, to the correct address this time which was my fault. 

Cheers mate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, sondicklg said:

Apologies mate. Could you message the paypal address again please and I'll make sure I send the donation, to the correct address this time which was my fault. 

Cheers mate. 

I can do that for you. :thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Zetland said:

I can do that for you. :thumbup:

and don't forget to thank @Zetland for her most recent additional "November" donation. 

 

I hope she's not trying to start a trend!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/02/2018 at 20:13, Zetland said:

@Johnny Dangerously

November Fundraiser that extended to December 2017. Now also, January & February 2018 Fundraiser. :thumbup:

 

We're dangerously close to drifting in to the Pre-End of Season Fundraiser.  It would be nice to get a break first though!  :p:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, govanblue said:

We're dangerously close to drifting in to the Pre-End of Season Fundraiser.  It would be nice to get a break first though!  :p:

 

Sorry GB but if Bears offer to donate money, I just can’t help myself. :thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×