*** The Official RM Erskine Fund PERPETUAL FUNDRAISER - DONATE NOW!!! Thread

govanblue

And many thanks to @King's Troop @WILLIAM BEAR and @BrotherTJ whose unused seats meant that we had an extra 5 from Erskine in attendance at the Kilmarnock game.  Good to give them a win for a change!

And of course, our usual £40 for Rising Stars.  We didn't win.  :depressed:

Next up, our Season Finale...

We'll be sending a large group from Erskine (about 20 people hopefully!) to the Champions League Night at Ibrox on Saturday 26th May.

It promises to be a cracking night out.  The last one a few years ago was certainly memorable.  :tu:

Cost for this is £15 a ticket, plus it would be nice to be able to give each Veteran a wee bit of spending money - I'm thinking a fiver for the raffle entry, a fiver for the giant football card, and a fiver for a pint)

So that's gonna come to about £450

That's a lot of money, but this event ticks more boxes than anything else in our calendar:

Not only does this provide a great night out for the Veterans (and staff), but all the proceeds from the night get donated back to Erskine and the Rangers Former Players Benevolent Trust, so everyone's a winner, and your original Fund donation does twice the work, at no extra cost.  :rangers: 

Well, I say next up, but we do still have the small matter of Erskine Season Ticket Renewals to deal with first.

Do you think we should approach that as an "end of season fundraiser" or should we start the collection for that as the "New season, new Members List fundraiser"

Basically, we have a week to raise approx £3000.

Shouldn't be too difficult, right?

:p:

5 hours ago, govanblue said:

Well, I say next up, but we do still have the small matter of Erskine Season Ticket Renewals to deal with first.

Do you think we should approach that as an "end of season fundraiser" or should we start the collection for that as the "New season, new Members List fundraiser"

Wow,  only a week....let us know the current payment details and ill donate tue or wed.

6 hours ago, govanblue said:

@jamess has got the ball rolling already. :thumbup:

Donation from me to follow shortly!

8 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Will there be a new thread for 18/19 season tickets, I am not sure continuing this one is the best idea, but I am probably in a minority of one. :happy:

Yea I get confused but I am easily confused and could we pop a link to paypal payment in it

Just now, Zetland said:

@Bears r us

Just keeping tabs on any Pledglings until GB decides on a strategy!

That is fine Z, I just think a new thread would be best and probably that is what GB has in mind. As you know it can be hard enough getting members attention when so much is going on at the moment at the Club. :thumbup: