Change in mood

trueblueal

Almost every fan now has had enough of talk and buzz words. We need to start seeing evidence of progress. 

This week a manager must be put in place and that manager must be a uniting force. Some of the names (you know who they are) give fans the fear. If it's a borderline joke appointment the fans might just turn on the board or simply stop turning up.

We need to know what DKs position is on all of this. He's silent and unseen. We are fed spin and later find out about £3m payoffs. Why the delay in share conversion? What if DK has to bid for the whole lot?

What do our future plans in the transfer market look like? If it's break even say so now and don't have the fans waiting on the new manager making quality signings that never come. 

It feels like we are a crisis point and the leadership are silent and invisible. The fans groups are silent and invisible. We need some reasurrance if this negativity is misplaced or some honesty if it isn't. 

If Dave doesn't get this appointment right then he'll find it hard to recover. 

So far he's managed to stay out the firing line but patience is wearing thin, this appointment needs to be inspiring and there needs to he money made available to strengthen or else Dave can get to fuck.  

Where is the talk that every fan has had enough? The only uproar I’ve seen is on here. You constantly have cunts backing the board and how long they’re taking and how little money they’ve put in.

At the AGM pressing questions need to be asked. If that isn’t going to happen the vote percentages for these imposters hopefully will drop like a stone with at least one (Robertson or Murray) voted out. 

They’ve done nothing but put us in more debt and bowed down to Ashley after all the bluster they came away with about it being a fight to the end with him

anyone who thinks a new manager is turning all of this around is deluded, they'll have one task - get second place and with this team, that is a hell of a challenge.

Our squad is terrible and needs rebuilt, a job that costs money but will be overseen by a board who have none. i don't blame Murty for the result at the weekend, that's all on the board expecting to challenge on the cheap.

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

anyone who thinks a new manager is turning all of this around is deluded, they'll have one task - get second place and with this team, that is a hell of a challenge.

Our squad is terrible and needs rebuilt, a job that costs money but will be overseen by a board who have none. i don't blame Murty for the result at the weekend, that's all on the board expecting to challenge on the cheap.

We spent some money but most of it is on the bench or sitting in the house. Pena, Herrera, Dorrans, Alves, Cardoso not involved. We need some amazing luck in the transfer window and all our players playing to their max

2 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

3 rebuilds in 3 years. Just not good enough mate.

I actually kind of wish Warburton had spent the money that Pedro did as I think it possible that he could've done ok with a budget that size.

All hypoyhetical i know

Just now, trueblueal said:

We spent some money but most of it is on the bench or sitting in the house. Pena, Herrera, Dorrans, Alves, Cardoso not involved. We need some amazing luck in the transfer window and all our players playing to their max

while some had potential, i'm not seeing nything to make me think these are players that are capable of stepping up to the mindset that every game is a must win.

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I actually kind of wish Warburton had spent the money that Pedro did as I think it possible that he could've done ok with a budget that size.

All hypoyhetical i know

Agreed mate, it's not and i hope at the AGM someone asks the question (they won't) about how well the board think their 5 year plan is playing out.

Warburton had a chance to change the way we play but it should have been small steps as opposed to massive change. he should have bolstered the defence to be big no nonsense defenders but fialed to address that issue and instaead went with the "we'll score one more than them to win" philosophy and expected the whole team to move as a unit.

we're at an important stage in our history now - stop the rot or spend 2 decades challenging for second.

24 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Agreed mate, it's not and i hope at the AGM someone asks the question (they won't) about how well the board think their 5 year plan is playing out.

Warburton had a chance to change the way we play but it should have been small steps as opposed to massive change. he should have bolstered the defence to be big no nonsense defenders but fialed to address that issue and instaead went with the "we'll score one more than them to win" philosophy and expected the whole team to move as a unit.

we're at an important stage in our history now - stop the rot or spend 2 decades challenging for second.

Warburton never failed to address the defence, he wasn't backed enough until the shit hit the fan, we went for two better centre halves under Warburton and lost out on both them before we paniced and took senderos

44 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

All hypoyhetical i know

His signings were that poor most of us didn't want him being handed a lot of money to spend. Maybe if we knew then what we know now we might have been willing to take the risk. But he really wasn't the answer we were looking for.

3 hours ago, trueblueal said:

Almost every fan now has had enough of talk and buzz words. We need to start seeing evidence of progress. 

This week a manager must be put in place and that manager must be a uniting force. Some of the names (you know who they are) give fans the fear. If it's a borderline joke appointment the fans might just turn on the board or simply stop turning up.

We need to know what DKs position is on all of this. He's silent and unseen. We are fed spin and later find out about £3m payoffs. Why the delay in share conversion? What if DK has to bid for the whole lot?

What do our future plans in the transfer market look like? If it's break even say so now and don't have the fans waiting on the new manager making quality signings that never come. 

It feels like we are a crisis point and the leadership are silent and invisible. The fans groups are silent and invisible. We need some reasurrance if this negativity is misplaced or some honesty if it isn't. 

They have clearly said it's break even in the accounts. 

7 minutes ago, bennybongo said:

They have clearly said it's break even in the accounts. 

Well that poses a difficulty because we have very few player assets to sell and very little additional revenue from our prize money or Europe. We will have to have incredible luck in the market and unearth some bargains 

6 minutes ago, bennybongo said:

The board believes that there is a lot more to come from this squad, and that a better manager will be able to make a huge difference with these players. 

If they were all fit and returned to form I'd agree. We can play better but not well enough. We need more 

2 minutes ago, trueblueal said:

If they were all fit and returned to form I'd agree. We can play better but not well enough. We need more 

I guess it remains to be seen. I'm not sure whether there actually is much more to come from them. A fair few of them certainly can't handle the pressure of Ibrox. Is this something that could be changed by better management? Seems unlikely in my opinion. 

4 hours ago, trueblueal said:

the shares delay is simple, for years they could have issued new shares from the unallocated shares at market value of around 27p. They have been waiting to get resolution 11 ( I think that'S the resolution) passed which they will at the AGM. This means they decide who gets the shares and at what value, no doubt only offered to themselves to clear the loans at 1p a share. This will further trash the share price and will dilute all other shares including club 1872 meaning they have no say.

Mr King will earn millions from this while we've had another 3 years of our rival getting stronger. 

Shameless 

3 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

the shares delay is simple, for years they could have issued new shares from the unallocated shares at market value of around 27p. They have been waiting to get resolution 11 ( I think that'S the resolution) passed which they will at the AGM. This means they decide who gets the shares and at what value, no doubt only offered to themselves to clear the loans at 1p a share. This will further trash the share price and will dilute all other shares including club 1872 meaning they have no say.

Mr King will earn millions from this while we've had another 3 years of our rival getting stronger. 

Shameless 

They can't issue shares at 1p and clear loans, unless they plan to issue about 2,000,000,000 shares for the £20m debt