Dear Mr. Murty...........

Dear Mr. Murty,

Could you please ensure that Josh Windass never again dons a Rangers jersey under your tenure? He is absolutely rank fucking rotten. This view is shared by the vast and overwhelming majority of Rangers fans, yet this waster gets to start in the No. 11 shirt week in, week out.

Only last week, the club published stats to say that he had made twelve tackles in ten games. He shat out of twelve hundred more.

Yours sincerely,

Most of us in the stadium.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Dear Mr. Murty,

Could you please ensure that Josh Windass never again dons a Rangers jersey under your tenure? He is absolutely rank fucking rotten. This view is shared by the vast and overwhelming majority of Rangers fans, yet this waster gets to start in the No. 11 shirt week in, week out.

Only last week, the club published stats to say that he had made twelve tackles in ten games. He shat out of twelve hundred more.

Yours sincerely,

Most of us in the stadium.

Hahah lmaooooo lol 

There's always a whipping boy. The fact is that most of the team are shite right now so we're under-performing.  Josh was probably one of our better performers against Hamilton, particularly in the first half. He put in a cracking cross which Morelos should have buried with the head. If that goes in I think we go on and win the game. He's not the answer and not good enough if we want to challenge for this league but he he isn't any worse than a lot of other players who get off very lightly on here.

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

There's always a whipping boy. The fact is that most of the team are shite right now so we're under-performing.  Josh was probably one of our better performers against Hamilton, particularly in the first half. He put in a cracking cross which Morelos should have buried with the head. If that goes in I think we go on and win the game. He's not the answer and not good enough if we want to challenge for this league but he he isn't any worse than a lot of other players who get off very lightly on here.

I don't think Windass is great but there's no way he's worse than the rest, either. 

We have a team full of medicore shite but the way some go on you'd think Windass was the only shite one or something. 

Just now, cushynumber said:

Theres nobody else. Wallace injured, John injured - theres nobody else -  so Windass will continue in there whether he plays well or shite.

I agree and you can apply that to the rest of the team as well. I keep hearing every week that this player shouldn't start or that player should never play again. The fact is that the squad as a whole is so poor that there's no real options in any of the positions. There are no players who aren't getting a game really pushing to get a start ahead of the mediocre players who are already starting. The strength (or lack of) the bench at the weekend was very telling.

1 minute ago, giffnockger said:

totally fuckin embarrassing mate

I'm no Windsss fan btw but this open letter to the manager pish is tarrier behaviour. What was OP looking to accomplish with this nonsense. 

Windass is pish but he's got plenty company, he's certainly not the only imposter. I'm all for criticising but it's easy to go for the whipping boy, why not Morelos? He hasn't scored for 2 months. Why not young McCrorie? He's been directly involved in giving goals away in 3 or 4 of the games he's played (I understand his age but if you're good enough to start and earn praise you are old enough to be criticised. My point is this Windass bashing everyday is pointless, until we get a manager in that rids us of ALL imposters we will continue to be shite, it is not solely Windass' fault. 

Just now, Bluenose-11 said:

I'm no Windsss fan btw but this open letter to the manager pish is tarrier behaviour. What was OP looking to accomplish with this nonsense. 

I don't think he really wrote a letter to Murty mate.

50 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Dear Mr Murty

why have you not developed some excellent young talent in the time you have managed the under 20’s? This would maybe make us less complacent  

Yours Sincerely 

most of the first team squad 

Ross mccrorie doesn’t like this 

Ryan Hardie doesn’t like this. 

David Bates doesn’t like this

Jamie Barjonas doesn’t like this.

Mr Murty doesn’t like this.

:pipe: 

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Ross mccrorie doesn’t like this 

Ryan Hardie doesn’t like this. 

David Bates doesn’t like this

Jamie Barjonas doesn’t like this.

Mr Murty doesn’t like this.

:pipe: 

This post makes no sense - for all I like McCrorie he's cost us a few goals ... Hardie doesn't look comfortable in a first team shirt, Bates is fucking awful and isn't a product of our academy as we signed him from Raith Rovers and Barjonas has done NOTHING (even if a few posters have a wee hard-on for him based on a couple of fleeting cameo's at the end of last season) 

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Dear Mr Murty

why have you not developed some excellent young talent in the time you have managed the under 20’s? This would maybe make us less complacent  

Yours Sincerely 

most of the first team squad 

Hes had an easy time in the youth set up and he shouldnt be , they are shite.

Sooner him and JJ are gone the better.