Escobar

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Jam_piece said:

Got the email then a swift quick to the stanes when I saw the kick off time. Didn't know this was midweek and probably can't make it. If anybody wants to swap 2 pittodrie for 2 easter road......

If no I’ll happily take them off yer hands mate. 

19 minutes ago, Jam_piece said:

Think the chances of getting a swap are slim to fuckall. Its an adult and child. Never tried to upgrade for an away game so not sure if thats possible.

I’d say surely I should get the tarriers so could only offer ye that tbh.

2 hours ago, Jam_piece said:

Got the email then a swift quick to the stanes when I saw the kick off time. Didn't know this was midweek and probably can't make it. If anybody wants to swap 2 pittodrie for 2 easter road......

Good chance I'll do this, will confirm if/when get the tickets to swap. Couldn't give a fuck about it being a child will just blag it.

Just been up to the ticket office and shows you how much shite they talk.

According to them, if you are unsuccessful in one ballot then you are given priority in the next one. How can that explain why 5 of us on our friendship scheme have been unsuccessful for Dundee, Aberdeen and now Hibs.

Also, does that not contradict with what other posters have been told? I thought it was just a complete random ballot every game.

Clubs a fucking shambles from top to bottom.

18 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

According to them, if you are unsuccessful in one ballot then you are given priority in the next one. How can that explain why 5 of us on our friendship scheme have been unsuccessful for Dundee, Aberdeen and now Hibs.

Also, does that not contradict with what other posters have been told? I thought it was just a complete random ballot every game.

You could get a different response from every person in the ticket office they haven't got a clue. As long as they get rid of the tickets they don't give a shit who they go to. 

34 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

I thought that if you were successful in one ballot you then missed out, until everyone got a ticket. Then you went back in. If there's 9000 on cccs less supporters buses and ticket the club keeps that might add up. Of course, if true, you're off to Kilmarnock, with a very small chance of a ticket for the taigs. 

56 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Almost guaranteed we're getting Kilmarnock and no getting celtic. Where as people who got Aberdeen won't get Kilmarnock but will get celtic.

how the fuck does that work.

5 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Almost guaranteed we're getting Kilmarnock and no getting celtic. Where as people who got Aberdeen won't get Kilmarnock but will get celtic.

how the fuck does that work.

So basically your luck is just in the order in when the games are played.

13 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

IMG_0890.thumb.PNG.b2a70b29c48dce38626f566beaf750c6.PNG

After seeing @fanaticCR post about the SLO I done a quick email to the ticket office they replied back faster than I expected that's the email above. 

Cheers mate.

What about us that are on 2 then? I haven’t had one since Murrayfield.

How can guys who have had 3 games, including sheep then get a Hibs ahead of me?

Talking fucking shite.