Youth cup game

Ivybank

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

mate, its empty almost.

I'm not talking about the crowd or anything it just seems to maybe be the surroundings or something and they struggle mentally. Fuck knows, just putting it out there because they play away against (on paper) superior sides and absolutely dominate them ... but these games they're playing at Ibrox they seem to struggle.

Just now, K.A.I said:

I'm not talking about the crowd or anything it just seems to maybe be the surroundings or something and they struggle mental. Fuck knows, just putting it out there because they play away against (on paper) superior sides and absolutely dominate them ... but these games they're playing at Ibrox they seem to struggle.

Probably hard to go from playing top sides to playing Thistle 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I'm not talking about the crowd or anything it just seems to maybe be the surroundings or something and they struggle mentally. Fuck knows, just putting it out there because they play away against (on paper) superior sides and absolutely dominate them ... but these games they're playing at Ibrox they seem to struggle.

maybe just the expectation that comes with being the home team. 

Just now, cushynumber said:

maybe just the expectation that comes with being the home team. 

Perhaps, but worrying.

I think some of them have the footballing ability but as I've said loads before it's the mental aspect they don't seem to have? 

4 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Atakayi again. Deserves some first team action soon IMO. 

Nowhere near ready IMO. Too small and lightweight, the hammer throwers would nullify him with ease which is a shame as he's a talented wee player.