*** The Official Dundee V Rangers Match Thread ***

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Smile said:

Maybe, for me it wrong to expect a Youth coach to be burdened with an underperforming team and expect to perform miracles, the players have let both managers down they do not have the mindset to play for Rangers.

The lack of focus,  intensity or anger at being humiliated in all aspects of the club is criminal. I'm not surprised that these players show no backbone, sign of a playing style, or knowing what they're doing in general, when there's no direction or urgency anywhere else.

4 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I dont think he will change much - especially if Alves, Cardosa and Dorrans are still not fit.

I would like to see Pena come in, but given he hasn't even been in the squad then I don't see a sudden u-turn. This assumes John is fit.

Wilson for Alves and that will be the team...poor guy gets handed dross to manage, doesn't even get to tell them they're shite and change it.

25 minutes ago, Hilly86 said:

The lack of focus,  intensity or anger at being humiliated in all aspects of the club is criminal. I'm not surprised that these players show no backbone, sign of a playing style, or knowing what they're doing in general, when there's no direction or urgency anywhere else.

This. 

It comes from the top down and you had better believe that filters through to the players . The club is now unrecognisable from the Rangers we know and love. 

28 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I dont think he will change much - especially if Alves, Cardosa and Dorrans are still not fit.

I would like to see Pena come in, but given he hasn't even been in the squad then I don't see a sudden u-turn. This assumes John is fit.

Rangers starting 11 teamsheet template.gif

Do you run the FB page mate? 

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

You have to be kidding me.

No goals in 10 games and missing chances every week does not merit him a place in the team for me.

In saying that he's still our best striker which just shows how shite we really are. Herrera is a tube, Hardie is never good enough and Miller thinks he's a CB.

Archived