Union Bears Stickers.

.Williamson.

Can I get these online anywhere?

Theres a taig sticker has been in the town I live in for ages and it needs covered. Also want one for my welding mask now that there's a catholic in the workplace. 

Once this is answered you can feel free to let this thread descend into the usual chaos that anything about the UB brings 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

The Union Bears' have a Facebook page so you can fire a question to them directly.  I know they sometimes do a stall before matches if that helps.

Aye, I know about the stall but I always forget to go near it in my pished state when I'm over. 

I'll try the Facebook option. Don't know why I didn't think of that myself :lol: 

5 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Theres a taig sticker has been in the town I live in for ages and it needs covered. Also want one for my welding mask now that there's a catholic in the workplace. 

Once this is answered you can feel free to let this thread descend into the usual chaos that anything about the UB brings 

Don't know if these are any good to you but bunch of 100 different stickers I think it was for £11. Checked them there the now but don't think they are UB ones. But put in Rangers Ultras Stickers on eBay and there are a few different ones come up. 

9 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

My boy has a pile of UB stickers in his bedroom mate , I could post some out to you if you want ?

4 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

OP definitely moves the Rangers cakes to the front of the shelf in Tesco's :lol:

Love it 

Used to cover the celtic Views with the Rangers News when they used to sell them, also would stick a wad of chewing gum in between the pages of the celtic View too along with an assortment of Tarrier books including Phil MacGobblegiver's comic.