F*** The Board.

Clemdog

Any Rangers' fan who cannot see blame in the board needs to get a grip.

This is their shambles and no-one else's. 

Yet again the fans blindly back the Club and we get a fucking school boy Manager who brings his patsy pals. 

I cannot wait for a second month of fannying about before we get our next failure. Total incompetence. 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The board

Their incompetent club management: Robertson, Traynor etc

The scum who orchestrated the dirty campaign to get them into power: Graham, Houston, Brown, Marshall (X2) and all the rest.

They all need to be physically ejected from Ibrox and never allowed back in any capacity, even though the turnstile.

Murty should be nowhere near the first team in any respect after that.

last two games he’s shown to be so naive tactically and picks his pals, only reason he’s saved abuse is that it’s not his choosing to be in this position.

who the fuck starts Miller out wide? Pena no getting a run out is embarrassing, wee tip for murty is that playing three shite strikers won’t have the same affect as having one decent striker, you just have three shite strikers and no midfield.

board are spineless bastards who let us down at every avenue, just as bad as the rest who fucked our club into oblivion, don’t care what anyone says regarding how much they’ve did for the club before we got promoted they’ve set us back 5 years through their own idiocy, if they gave anywhere near as much of a fuck as us we wouldn’t have wasted 5-6 million on cunts like Pena, Herrera and Garner over the last couple of year considering 5-6 million alone was what most expected us to spend full stop.

This season will be the start of serious change I think, it’s far too toxic to continue getting away with it.

I bought a ticket for the game on Wednesday, and I'm genuinely considering giving it away just because I can't be arsed watching us anymore.

This is what you've done to Rangers Dave, soon enough people will just not bother turning up.

4 minutes ago, The Beast said:

The board

Their incompetent club management: Robinson, Traynor etc

The scum who orchestrated the dirty campaign to get them into power: Graham, Houston, Brown, Marshall (X2) and all the rest.

They all need to be physically ejected from Ibrox and never allowed back in any capacity, even though the turnstile.

Lining their pockets was more important than Rangers.

Just now, Bronzy said:

I bought a ticket for the game on Wednesday, and I'm genuinely considering giving it away just because I can't be arsed watching us anymore.

This is what you've done to Rangers Dave, soon enough people will just not bother turning up.

Ditto. Not going back until  something changes.