Sons of the Sloth, Why the Silence?

siddiqi_drinker

As the titke

Why the silence from the Sons of Stein or C1872, they were vocal enough about the previous board OR do they all have their blazers and feet under the table by now.   Not sure how much more the fans can take, one thing being shafted by cunts outside our club but what about the 'Rangers men'?

This is the worst I remember in decades of supporting Rangers.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, thebooler said:

Be worse when they announce Walter this week (tae cheer us up before the AGM) ??

I doubt it will be Walter, but would not be surprised if that's been the delay in appointing a new gaffer them using it to deflect from criticism at the agm.

3 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

I doubt it will be Walter, but would not be surprised if that's been the delay in appointing a new gaffer them using it to deflect from criticism at the agm.

Definitely mate. It'll be Murty's fault but we've not to worry as they're working on the right man for the job.

48 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

As the titke

Why the silence from the Sons of Stein or C1872, they were vocal enough about the previous board OR do they all have their blazers and feet under the table by now.   Not sure how much more the fans can take, one thing being shafted by cunts outside our club but what about the 'Rangers men'?

So you admit we were being shafted by outsiders but annoyed they were vocal about it? Fucking spazzy. 

7 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Threads like this give people an opportunity to voice their jealousy or dislike of others for no other reason than that.

You want a protest or a march? Organise it then!

Dislike I can get but jealousy?

Who is jealous here?

1 hour ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

As the titke

Is Whitney no deed?!

4 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Dislike I can get but jealousy?

Who is jealous here?

It's pretty obvious that there's an agenda by some out with the interests of the club so call it what you will. I've been on protests, marches etc but of those who attended I don't know Adam from fucking Zebedee but I had my reasons, none of which were personal. I'll do the same again if I think Rangers will be better off for it. Even if you organise the demos - just state your reasons and if I agree I'll be there.