Sons of the Sloth, Why the Silence?

siddiqi_drinker

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Just to let you know @The Dude , I’ve had various PM’s from real Rangers fans asking if assaulting you will result in serious repercussions, I’ve said no based on your attitude on this thread therefore consider this your Osman warning.

There's a long queue. Hope they are patient.

On 24/11/2017 at 22:42, Jam_piece said:

So you admit we were being shafted by outsiders but annoyed they were vocal about it? Fucking spazzy. 

Don't know how you cane to that conclusion. He's clearly annoyed that they were vocal enough to get the old board removed but have said FUCK ALL about our current board fucking us about, which is arguably worse as these guys apparently are "Rangers men". 

If they truly are Rangers men, they would admit they don't have a clue what they're doing and if they did know what they are doing, the don't have the PROMISED cash they said they would invest. 

With every week that passes, it looks more and more that King is only here to get his £20m back and nothing else. 

11 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Don't know how you cane to that conclusion. He's clearly annoyed that they were vocal enough to get the old board removed but have said FUCK ALL about our current board fucking us about, which is arguably worse as these guys apparently are "Rangers men". 

If they truly are Rangers men, they would admit they don't have a clue what they're doing and if they did know what they are doing, the don't have the PROMISED cash they said they would invest. 

With every week that passes, it looks more and more that King is only here to get his £20m back and nothing else. 

How does he do that (plus whatever else he has spent this time around)

11 minutes ago, The Dude said:

How does he do that (plus whatever else he has spent this time around)

I would imagine bringing in players and taking a slice of the singing on fees, agent style. Possibly why we have a DOF who, from what I remember I read about him doesn't actually have any experience of buying players. His speciality was apparently making sure the financial side is a viable situation for the clubs income, although I may be wrong on that. I do admit I don't know much about the guy, but I do remember that it was something along those lines, hence the manager (Pedro) being appointed before the DOF.  

What sort of club does that? I can't think of any. Remember, David King is a convicted crook who paid a corrupt justice system off to avoid prison. 

As for the money "put in" is that money not loans?

46 minutes ago, thebooler said:

At least yer honest.

Would your employers at the Rhetard be happy wae yer behaviour towards some of us, or do they condone It?

Gets a bigger Christmas bonus and treated to hospitality at the piggery when he sits with his TARRIER paymasters and he shows them what he has been up to on here....

47 minutes ago, thebooler said:

At least yer honest.

Would your employers at the Rhetard be happy wae yer behaviour towards some of us, or do they condone It?

Off topic here, but good to see you back posting big man. Don't know if you remember me or not as we both have had a long break from the site, either way, its good to see you have gotten over your problems, or are at least well enough to get back posting. :-)

18 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I would imagine bringing in players and taking a slice of the singing on fees, agent style. Possibly why we have a DOF who, from what I remember I read about him doesn't actually have any experience of buying players. His speciality was apparently making sure the financial side is a viable situation for the clubs income, although I may be wrong on that. I do admit I don't know much about the guy, but I do remember that it was something along those lines, hence the manager (Pedro) being appointed before the DOF.  

What sort of club does that? I can't think of any. Remember, David King is a convicted crook who paid a corrupt justice system off to avoid prison. 

As for the money "put in" is that money not loans?

He can't take a cut of fees unless he's a registered intermediary in the transfer. 

Allen's work in football has primarily been running City's youth academy.

What sort of club hires a manager before a DoF? Loads. Some clubs DoF have little involvement in the football side of things and act more like an operations manager (Barcelona's 'technical director' is a lawyer iirc).

Allen's role here seems to be more along those lines where he is responsible for the infrastructure of the football dept than somewhere like Spurs where they (at least used to) have more responsibility when it comes to negotiating transfers etc while working with a head coach instead of a manager.

EDIT: WRT the loans. Every penny Abramovich has put into Chelsea is a loan (Over £1 billion worth of them). I've never heard anyone say Abramovich has never put money into Chelsea.

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

Not everybody, just some of you. 

You do. You seem to think you are better and more knowledgeable than every single person on here. If you talk to people in real life the way you speak to people on here I would expect yourcposts to be coming from a hospital bed. But I would be willing to bet my house on you not doing that. Met your type a thousand times before. Bet you're constantly talking about your "mates" behind their back to your Mrs when you get home yet won't say anything to their faces about what you tell your Mrs about them. 

3 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

You do. You seem to think you are better and more knowledgeable than every single person on here. If you talk to people in real life the way you speak to people on here I would expect yourcposts to be coming from a hospital bed. But I would be willing to bet my house on you not doing that. Met your type a thousand times before. Bet you're constantly talking about your "mates" behind their back to your Mrs when you get home yet won't say anything to their faces about what you tell your Mrs about them. 

Far from it. There's nothing I say online that I won't say in person or would be unwilling to have attributed to 'James Black' and not 'The Dude'. I'm not here to hide behind the anonymity offered by message boards etc and act the big man. Nor would I say something on here I'd be against - say an employer - reading.

Certainly don't think I'm more knowledgeable than every poster on here either however I'll freely admit that there are some who have acted the cunt towards me on here before and in turn I act the cunt back. But for some reason the ones who are happy to dish it out tend not to like it being fired back at them.

There are plenty of guys on here who are perfectly civil towards me and it's reciprocated.

16 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Far from it. There's nothing I say online that I won't say in person or would be unwilling to have attributed to 'James Black' and not 'The Dude'. I'm not here to hide behind the anonymity offered by message boards etc and act the big man. Nor would I say something on here I'd be against - say an employer - reading.

Certainly don't think I'm more knowledgeable than every poster on here either however I'll freely admit that there are some who have acted the cunt towards me on here before and in turn I act the cunt back. But for some reason the ones who are happy to dish it out tend not to like it being fired back at them.

There are plenty of guys on here who are perfectly civil towards me and it's reciprocated.

Aye, the board is unfortunately full of a load of wee fannies. It used to be kept to the OT, but whomever it is who runs this board these days have let all those little lowlifes post the same shite they post in there, in here and completely ruined the forum. Its practically dead now compared to the way it used to be. Its no surprise at all that Canadaready doesn't post anymore, the forum he started has turned into a joke. 

That doesn't change the fact that you cone across as being a better poster than everyone else on the forum. Apart from D'art and Julescotia, can you name a single poster that you think contributes more to the board than yourself?

1 hour ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Ah, the much fabled 20 million loss.

It's been on here before and someone more financially minded than me will be able to explain how it worked - but the money wasn't invested in Rangers, but some subsidiary through a company linked to SDM and King initially received a return on his investment. 

Given, he lost a lot of money, I'm not denying that - but that was due to unforeseen circumstances, he didn't just throw it into the pot without hope of any return. It's akin to me spending 10k on shares, then greeting if I lose my investment. That's the risk of dealing / buying shares.

As for now, he'll more than recoup what he's put in (various legal issues aside) and any profit will offset some of his previous losses.

10 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Why does everyone keep feeding this troll cunt. 

Sorry, but the hope is that annoying him enough will get rid of him. But unfortunately, that appears to be what it feeds off of. 

More studdies will need to be carried out to find out how we can make this animal disapear without killing it. 

I don't mind being the one who fires the dart to knock it out so we can capture it and study it. 

2 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

It's been on here before and someone more financially minded than me will be able to explain how it worked - but the money wasn't invested in Rangers, but some subsidiary through a company linked to SDM and King initially received a return on his investment. 

Given, he lost a lot of money, I'm not denying that - but that was due to unforeseen circumstances, he didn't just throw it into the pot without hope of any return. It's akin to me spending 10k on shares, then greeting if I lose my investment. That's the risk of dealing / buying shares.

As for now, he'll more than recoup what he's put in (various legal issues aside) and any profit will offset some of his previous losses.

So do you agree that the only reason he is here could be to try and recoup the money that he lost? Rather than putting us back where we belong - at the top of Scottish football, which was his promise. 

6 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Murray Sports or something along those lines. They were used to underwrite a shareissue iirc.

1 hour ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

"With every week that passes, it looks more and more that King is only here to get his £20m back and nothing else. "

Absolute nonsense. King is many things but he's not an idiot, he knows Rangers will never return on his investment. 

10 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Aye, the board is unfortunately full of a load of wee fannies. It used to be kept to the OT, but whomever it is who runs this board these days have let all those little lowlifes post the same shite they post in there, in here and completely ruined the forum. Its practically dead now compared to the way it used to be. Its no surprise at all that Canadaready doesn't post anymore, the forum he started has turned into a joke. 

That doesn't change the fact that you cone across as being a better poster than everyone else on the forum. Apart from D'art and Julescotia, can you name a single poster that you think contributes more to the board than yourself?

Absolutely. Guys like GovanBlue, RFC52 and my pal KAI are just a few of the posters who offer more than I do to the board. There are more than a few who post more but contribute fuck all. Like Smile. Or Blue Avenger. Manticore was a favourite poster of mines before he passed. There are almost certainly more whose name I can't think of off the top of my head.

The funny thing is, more often than not the ones who bitch and moan about me are the ones who have butted heads with me - normally ones who had a thing about making weird sexualised allegations about me as a kid so tbh, I could give a fuck less if I rub them up the wrong way on here. If folk want me gone the report posts which break the rules. If folk simply don't like the tone they often attach themselves to my posts then tough titty.

7 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

"With every week that passes, it looks more and more that King is only here to get his £20m back and nothing else. "

Absolute nonsense. King is many things but he's not an idiot, he knows Rangers will never return on his investment. 

Are you suggesting that King won't generate a return on his current investment?