Sons of the Sloth, Why the Silence?

siddiqi_drinker

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Virtuoso said:

So King (NOAL) will never convert his / their loans to shares (at a preferential rate) and sell them at a later date (TAB ruling issues aside etc etc) at profit?

You honestly believe that King has pumped in 9 million or so, with further pledges of between 2 - 7 million - out of his good natured heart with no hope of a return?

Seriously?

ps: think very carefully before you answer the above. Just saying....

...there are none so blind as those who cannot see.

king has lost 20M before a ball is kicked ,plus  9M since his return with a futher 2-7 M pledged yet you think he'll not only recover the 38 M loses but also make a profit ?.

36 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

king has lost 20M before a ball is kicked ,plus  9M since his return with a futher 2-7 M pledged yet you think he'll not only recover the 38 M loses but also make a profit ?.

If King lost 20 million why did he not take David Murray to court when Murray told him to?

47 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Fuck me, get an abacus, some chalk and a blackboard you thick cunt and start with simple mathematics.

Try going back over my previous posts and pointing out where I'm wrong (along with the aforementioned and accredited  accountants) . Fuck me, even the Dude see's my point where 'weeneily' spells it out.

Once again, he never lost 20 fucking million and I never claimed he would recuperate 38 million. Please quote me where I said he would?

I'm now convinced that you have someone dressing you in the morning, spoon feeding you and wiping your arse.

You are an absolute fucking mongo. A total retard.

2 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Am not a member of any fans group, but can't help thinking why the fuck they would spend a nanosecond responding to anybody that addressed them in that way? Am guessing you are not a member either, so they don't represent you (or I) - so why do you care what they think or don't think? I don't.

Did you actually read how the OP was phrased?  There were no questions aimed directly at either group, though they were named, my question was to garner opinions as to why posters on RM felt both groups were silent.  It worked.

I am not a member of either SoS or C1872, I'm too smart for that especially after the TRFFF fiasco, once bitten, twice shy.  

Do I care what they think?  No,  but I think even you would admit that their silence is at best hypocritical compared to their previous outrage.  

2 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

Fuck me, get an abacus, some chalk and a blackboard you thick cunt and start with simple mathematics.

Try going back over my previous posts and pointing out where I'm wrong (along with the aforementioned and accredited  accountants) . Fuck me, even the Dude see's my point where 'weeneily' spells it out.

Once again, he never lost 20 fucking million and I never claimed he would recuperate 38 million. Please quote me where I said he would?

I'm now convinced that you have someone dressing you in the morning, spoon feeding you and wiping your arse.

That's some amount of bile m8 , even for RM. Troll someone else , i opine for fun , my opinion obviously means more to you than yours does to me , now count to ten and breathe. 

12 hours ago, The Dude said:

There's a long queue. Hope they are patient.

I'm sure I can find some way to monetise this.  :tu:

Anyway, just jumped in at page 5.  What's this thread about?

10 hours ago, The Dude said:

The funny thing is, more often than not the ones who bitch and moan about me are the ones who have butted heads with me - normally ones who had a thing about making weird sexualised allegations about me as a kid so tbh, I could give a fuck less if I rub them up the wrong way on here. If folk want me gone the report posts which break the rules. If folk simply don't like the tone they often attach themselves to my posts then tough titty.

Ah, it's that old chestnut  :lol:

10 hours ago, Smile said:

Thank Fuck I have been named on your shit list if I had made the other list I'd have been fucking Gutted.

papa.jpg.a6d8f53b111b51c60564808ea2963c7

10 hours ago, piperpete said:

I’m offended as others will be not being on one of your lists, I will be in my coal cellar with the light off if anyone needs me .:dance:

Here's a list you should be on...

In fact - every cunt should be on it!

10 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

And you do?!

Thank fuck I'm on that list!

:rofl:

It's that fine fellow @BlueAvenger I feel sorry for.  :p:

9 hours ago, The Beast said:

I'm just glad I'm not on any of his lists. 

Still time to get on mine though.  :tu:

9 hours ago, thebooler said:

Cheers mate. Still mostly in wheelchair but I can hold a pint and get a hard on. Nothing else matters. ?

If I met that Dude cunt, I'm sure I'd be able tae get out the chair. ?

:lol:

I love sitting in a room with you guys!  :thumbsup:

4 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

fair enough mate.  But are you saying absolute fucking mongos and total retards aren't welcome here?  :notallowed:

oh and one other thing...

B

E

A

R

S

'

D

E

N

?

?

?

8 hours ago, Smile said:

If King lost 20 million why did he not take David Murray to court when Murray told him to?

"That PR guy Jack Irvine was putting out some stories to discredit me for whatever reason. It was absolute rubbish. The truth is that I put in £20m and lost it all.

‘I didn’t even get my 3p in the pound or whatever I was due back. So when people say I don’t put my money where my mouth is I point to that.

‘I genuinely put in £20m, I genuinely lost it. And I am still coming back for more.’ 

Dave King 2014 

Doesn't seem to be an "if " as far as King is concerned, he doesn't leave any room for doubt with that statement.  I'm not smart enough to know why he didn't persue Murray for the 20M , he did say he would though. Obviously people will doubt Kings word but I've not read or heard of any credible person who can PROVE he did receive any of the 20M back.

10 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

"That PR guy Jack Irvine was putting out some stories to discredit me for whatever reason. It was absolute rubbish. The truth is that I put in £20m and lost it all.

‘I didn’t even get my 3p in the pound or whatever I was due back. So when people say I don’t put my money where my mouth is I point to that.

‘I genuinely put in £20m, I genuinely lost it. And I am still coming back for more.’ 

Dave King 2014 

Doesn't seem to be an "if " as far as King is concerned, he doesn't leave any room for doubt with that statement.  I'm not smart enough to know why he didn't persue Murray for the 20M , he did say he would though. Obviously people will doubt Kings word but I've not read or heard of any credible person who can PROVE he did receive any of the 20M back.

He didn't pursue DM as he was in SA as usual and didn't bother his arse attending board meetings

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/13190261.King_had_ample_opportunity_to_query_finances__claims_Murray/

15 minutes ago, Malvern said:

He didn't pursue DM as he was in SA as usual and didn't bother his arse attending board meetings

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/13190261.King_had_ample_opportunity_to_query_finances__claims_Murray/

Fair enough but yet another article which doesn't question that he did in fact put in 20M and no evidence that he received anything back which is what I'm interested in.

7 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Fair enough but yet another article which doesn't question that he did in fact put in 20M and no evidence that he received anything back which is what I'm interested in.

He invested in Murray Sports not Rangers, let him take it up with Davie boy.

1 hour ago, ianferguson said:

Dave King 2014 

Put it this way if someone was due me 20 million and I knew they were not giving me it and they told me to take them to court  I would in a heartbeat that he didn't  speaks volumes.

1 hour ago, ianferguson said:

Dave King 2014 

Do you really want to play that game? So because King said it it's true?

I'll raise you, lets look at front loading 30 to 50 million within 4 years.

Dave King - 2014

‘My view of what it will take to make Rangers competitive again is bottom end £30m but probably £50m — over the next four years,’ King told Sportsmail.

‘From the discussions I have to date I think there are other people who would come with me.

‘But I would say I would probably have to put in £30m of the £50m over the period of time. And I could probably get other people to put in £20m.

‘Would I be willing to invest £30m despite what happened previously? Of course. Sure.’

King said it, so. .........

6 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Do you really want to play that game? So because King said it it's true?

I'll raise you, lets look at front loading 30 to 50 million within 4 years.

Dave King - 2014

‘My view of what it will take to make Rangers competitive again is bottom end £30m but probably £50m — over the next four years,’ King told Sportsmail.

‘From the discussions I have to date I think there are other people who would come with me.

‘But I would say I would probably have to put in £30m of the £50m over the period of time. And I could probably get other people to put in £20m.

‘Would I be willing to invest £30m despite what happened previously? Of course. Sure.’

King said it, so. .........

Then he remembered it was his children's inheritance after getting the club so changed his mind, nothing to see here.

13 hours ago, ianferguson said:

Dave King 2014 

? Believing anything that Dave King says.

On completely unrelated subject; I have a plot of land on the moon you may be interested in buying?

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

? Believing anything that Dave King says.

On completely unrelated subject; I have a plot of land on the moon you may be interested in buying?

Not saying i believe everything King says but on the subject of his cash injection to Rangers i still see him in massive deficit and that's a fact , anyone who says he'll recover it is only speculating to suit their narrative imo.

Just now, ianferguson said:

Not saying i believe everything King says but on the subject of his cash injection to Rangers i still see him in massive deficit and that's a fact , anyone who says he'll recover it is only speculating to suit their narrative imo.

It's an opinion.

3 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

I'm struggling  with what it is you find hard to comprehend.

King pumps in money at a rate which will be converted at a later date. So as previously mentioned, let's say that preferred rate is at 10p a share - once we're listed, he decides to sell, the current price is around 28 - 30p a share, ultimately, that would most likely rise a little with a share offer being announced.

You still not seeing it?

ps: that's not including his current shares which he got at a knockdown price.

Just to add, yes - after tonights revelations regarding the TAB case, he may have to bail and accept whatever he's offered - but that's a separate issue.