Murty

Smile

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feel for the guy, clearly not up to the job but that shouldn't effect people's views on him as a coach and the work he is doing with the youngsters, he's a great asset to have who has been put in a cunt of a situation bu a bunch of cunts.

Not Murty’s fault, players failed us as they have been doing. Murty’s doing a job for us and as frustrated as we all are waiting for an appointment he’s been in a complete state of flux trying to take everything this position throws at you on board. I’ve no doubt he’s doing his best and we should appreciate having him.

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

He's a Youth team coach who has been Promoted way above his Abilities.  He started in his interview being Critical of the board but had to backtrack a bit as he still needs a Job.

Thought the same watching his interview. He has absolutely no desire for the job permanently.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Feel sorry for the guy.

Let down by those cunts who run our club.

Yes, was stating we needed a Manager and the board had to act quickly like we all think but he has to be careful in what he says as it could affect his job.

Feel for him too although he should take some criticism for the selection tonight 

that said he’s not a Rangers manager the board are using him as a patsy while they blunder and buy themselves time 

everything is down to this board now 

we are a fucking disgrace and they carry the can now 

2 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

Why the fuck did they sack the manager with no replacement in mind? Absolutely baffling.

Pedro was shite and yes his time was up but there is no doubt we are worse now than we were after the draw to Kilmarnock

It makes absolutely no sense. 

They should have had the list compiled and feelers sent out to their preferred candidates. 

How many times does it happen when a team sacks a manager and a new manager is appointed within the week? It doesn't just happen overnight, I would suggest conversations would have been had long before they sacked their current manager. It's what efficient boards do. Ours stuck in the dark ages.

4 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Don't think that's fair...he's made big..poor decisions but McDowell quite clearly couldn't give a fuck theres no comparison IMO and it's pretty poor to even suggest that pish.

Take your frustration out on the board not Murty.

No Murty and McDowall both look terrified Murty started his interview stating I don't like coming here he looked like he was going to burst into tears. 

Two guys Promoted to a job they could not do. If you read my post you can see I am not Blaming Murty.

Murty has been thrown under the bus by a bunch of incompetent charlatans at boardroom level and been let down by gutless cowards on the park.

Any praise Murty received for decent wins/performances was over the top but equally any criticism he receives for our current predicament is unfair.

Murty is a decent guy. He doesn't deserve to be put in this position. He should never be in this position. That said, and with the greatest respect in the world to Murty, he is the least of my concerns. 

We are in right in the shit now and something pretty significant HAS to change, and quickly...........

Fuck all to do with murty .its the worst group of players ever to play  for us in the top division,and no manager will make the slightest  difference.we are where we are a mid table spl team at best .play the youth players ,I am fuckin totally sick of the whole fuckin thing.

nce 

4 minutes ago, gman said:

The guy is as honest as the day is long. No blame should be at this man's door & I think after his post match interview he knows he's not up to it.

The people in charge have a lot to answer for.

I agree,it's frustrating that he is being hung out to dry because he seems to doing so well with the youths and the longer he is in charge the more tainted people's opinions of him will be

2 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Murty has been thrown under the bus by a bunch of incompetent charlatans at boardroom level and been let down by gutless cowards on the park.

Any praise Murty received for decent wins/performances was over the top but equally any criticism he receives for our current predicament is unfair.

Murty is a decent guy. He doesn't deserve to be put in this position. He should never be in this position. That said, and with the greatest respect in the world to Murty, he is the least of my concerns. 

We are in right in the shit now and something pretty significant HAS to change, and quickly...........

this ---- on so many levels.

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

No Murty and McDowall both look terrified Murty started his interview stating I don't like coming here he looked like he was going to burst into tears. 

Two guys Promoted to a job they could not do. If you read my post you can see I am not Blaming Murty.

Fair enough if I misunderstood...to me McDowell couldn't give a fuck and wanted nothing to do with the club...couldn't be further from the truth for Murty...So that's why I think your thread is unfair.

He should have been back in charge of the youths 3 weeks ago.