Once again: FAO the 'paid hands and errand boys'

Virtuoso

....Craig Houston and Chris Graham et al'... take a bow guys - you must be so proud of what you achieved in your vainglorious crusade in shoehorning King in on the back of a concentrated campaign against all others (and the personal promises made).

Fucking self-serving egotistical wankers.

By your deeds.... 

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

Fuck up, you give these two roasters way too much credit.

King is there for one reason only. He is the only one willing to put money into Rangers. Think on that. That's how bad it is.

Why should he fuck up?

And I admittedly may be misunderstanding you here but you surely aren’t defending King...

7 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

Fuck up, you give these two roasters way too much credit.

King is there for one reason only. He is the only one willing to give Rangers loans and count season ticket money as part of his "investment". Think on that. That's how bad it is.

Just a wee fix for you

4 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Why should he fuck up?

And I admittedly may be misunderstanding you here but you surely aren’t defending King...

Not defending him but we give these two assfucks way too much credit.

King is a shambles but he, along with Park and others have funded this disaster and fought for control. I'm well pleased we got rid of Ashley and co, but the fact the best we could do was King/ Murray and co speaks volumes of our chances for some other (honest) investor. If King and co walk, chances are we'll get another shark along the lines of Ashley/ Green etc.

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Paid hands. Giggle gang etc. Absolute chronic patter 

So CG and the rentamob that was Houston / SoS  weren't paid hands?

ps: the term 'giggle gang' is only used as a wee dig at one in particular. Childish yes, but irks fuck out of him.

9 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

Not defending him but we give these two assfucks way too much credit.

King is a shambles but he, along with Park and others have funded this disaster and fought for control. I'm well pleased we got rid of Ashley and co, but the fact the best we could do was King/ Murray and co speaks volumes of our chances for some other (honest) investor. If King and co walk, chances are we'll get another shark along the lines of Ashley/ Green etc.

Sounds about right unfortunately. I don't remember any other investor fighting to lead us.

10 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

So CG and the rentamob that was Houston / SoS  weren't paid hands?

ps: the term 'giggle gang' is only used as a wee dig at one in particular. Childish yes, but irks fuck out of him.

I don't know where they Paid?

Tbh I don't really gee a fuck if they were or werent. Glad the rat bastards are out the club sadly this lot are about clinging on.

Other than that aye it's quite shite patter.

34 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

....Craig Houston and Chris Graham et al'... take a bow guys - you must be so proud of what you achieved in your vainglorious crusade in shoehorning King in on the back of a concentrated campaign against all others (and the personal promises made).

Fucking self-serving egotistical wankers.

By your deeds.... 

Don't forget the Marshalls - they were the ones who tried it on here until they were found out.

I'l never forget the anger of father Marshall as he was called out time after time, to the extent he couldnt even control himself, and got banned.

The son is now our SLO.

It' been a shocking stitch up of the support from the start. I hope they're proud of themselves.

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I don't know where they Paid?

Tbh I don't really gee a fuck if they were or werent. Glad the rat bastards are out the club sadly this lot are about clinging on.

Other than that aye it's quite shite patter.

They were 'rewarded' for the want of a better word.

They're far from out of the club, simply now hiding in the shadows (six nameless working groups under C1872 - but they remain nameless :sarcasm:) Houston employed somewhere, in some capacity after the community footie pish collapsed. 

Shite patter maybe, but doesn't detract from the point being made.

Each and every one, a self-serving, egotistical cunt.

Unreal. Everytime we lose a game its all the boards fault. Not the headless chicken Jason Holt in midfield or the Sunday leage Josh Windass or any the other dross.....but Dave King and the board. The same board who saved us from turmoil. Who got rid of the cancer of Mike Ashley and who invested his own money into us when we were not making any. Find us another board who will do that.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Did you know Struth well?

Bill Stuth's moral and ethical fiber is well documented so I don't presume it as a massive leap to reach the conclusion drawn by @Essandoh though he probably could have articulated his point in a more eloquent manner. 

Just now, siddiqi_drinker said:

Bill Stuth's moral and ethical fiber is well documented so I don't presume it as a massive leap to reach the conclusion drawn by @Essandoh though he probably could have articulated his point in a more eloquent manner. 

So would he be abhorred by people doing what they thought was right for the club and getting leeches like Llambias and Ashley out of the boardroom? OR would he have disapproved of that?