Ryan Jacks Reaction

DavieCooper74

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's representative of a dressing room that has no confidence and is full of fear.

As much as I still like Murty as a very decent coach he's not the man to turn that around.

I still believe that there's quality in the squad. Maybe not European level or even at the Tim's level but easily enough to be a clear 2nd in this league and destroying teams like Hamilton and Dundee.

I am not looking forward to the next two games one bit.

4 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Ryan Jack although not the worst tonight is a massive part of the problem, in that he’s an average, average player masquerading as a first pick Rangers midfielder 

I’m not saying he’s not hurting but people him are not and never will be good enough alas part of the problems we have 

Looking at our squad, there's no one good enough to hold down a place in a title winning side.

8 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Murty needs to get out now for his own sake as much as ours - he can still go with my best wishes and respect here. 

Agreed. That reaction from him really takes you aback. He does not deserve to be put in these circumstances. He’s suffering more than in just a professional capacity and I wouldn’t blame him if he walked tomorrow.

If only the players cared as much as he does.

I like Jack. 

One of our better players. 

In comparison to what we've had in the past, not even the likes of Gascoigne, Souness or Ferguson he's still no where near the likes of Davis, Mendes or Thomson. 

I do think if we get out of this, under a new management/board he will be one of the few players who will survive from this period. 

3 minutes ago, Ryan_1 said:

I like Jack. 

One of our better players. 

In comparison to what we've had in the past, not even the likes of Gascoigne, Souness or Ferguson he's still no where near the likes of Davis, Mendes or Thomson. 

I do think if we get out of this, under a new management/board he will be one of the few players who will survive from this period. 

I don’t see why he should in all honesty mate as he’s played no better or worse than the likes of Holt who is a squad player (and that’s me being generous) 

Just now, K.A.I said:

I don’t see why he should in all honesty mate as he’s played no better or worse than the likes of Holt who is a squad player (and that’s me being generous) 

For me he much better than Holt. 

Each to their own opinion, but Holt flatters to deceive. Alot of running, but doesn't do much creatively, doesn't score many and Jack is far better defensively. 

Jack better on the ball, stronger. 

We've missed Dorrans calming influence, and I don't think we help the likes of Jack playing with a 2 in the middle when most teams play with 3 midfielders. 

Like I say, my opinion, I don't pick the team although I reckon I could do a better job than at current. 

9 hours ago, james_85 said:

whoever decided that was worth posting needs sacked. 

Exactly, playing right in to the opposition and haters hands, no balls or positivity there are at all,  effectively saying we are crap and morale is non existant, just incentive for Aberdeen to come right at us. 

Not blaming Jack though, he was sincere and contrite. Respect for that.

It's our whole club that is a shambles and the above is not only a disaster from our media people (yet again) but also another indicment that our board have no fucking idea how to run  football club.

On a more positive note, the weather is still nice in Johannesburg.

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

Fuck me that Murty Interview was depressing, feel bad for the guy he looked close to tears.

I want him to be passionate, with emotions, feel the pain we do.

But I do not to see a Rangers manager appearing weak, and almost pitiful after a defeat by Dundee ffs.

We need a steeliness throughout our club and unfortunately it doesn't appear to be one of Murtys characteristics. Not surprised the players are getting away with under performing  with no consequences.

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

But I do not to see a Rangers manager appearing weak, and almost pitiful after a defeat by Dundee ffs.

We need a steeliness throughout our club and unfortunately it doesn't appear to be one of Murtys characteristics. Not surprised the players are getting away with under performing  with no consequences.

I agree mate he doesn’t look like he handles it well when we lose. Sadly looks like a dear caught in headlights most of the time

Just now, Siwel said:

I agree mate he doesn’t look like he handles it well when we lose. Sadly looks like a dear caught in headlights most of the time

I think you mean deer rather than a random old dear but yeah, it's not the strength we need to see being demonstrated by a guy in such role albeit temporary.

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I think you mean deer rather than a random old dear but yeah, it's not the strength we need to see being demonstrated by a guy in such role albeit temporary.

We need to get an enforcer on the coaching staff who knew what the club meant when he played so they can kick fuck out of underperforming players. Or just let Jimmy Bell do it

13 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Yep, sad to see.

Pedro did try to play hardball with the players and ultimately was pretty bullish with the press, but the results simply weren't good enough. 

All the shit goes away when we start winning games, unfortunately the players just dont have it in them to do that.

Imo theres not a manager alive or dead that could get thoses cowards winning consistently.