Ryan Jacks Reaction

DavieCooper74

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, AyrshireBlue said:

He's a senior squad player, he stepped up to the plate and said the things that were to be said..

The one that annoyed me was when Rossiter  was left to do the after match interview after defeat.

Why? Isn’t Rossiter a senior squad player too?

Just now, Siwel said:

He’s one of the youngest members of the squad, should have been the captain speaking out after that.

It doesn’t matter he’s still a senior squad player they all take turns of interviews ... what age is Jack? Does the age even matter? If your big enough to be part of a losing team your big enough /old enough to be interviewed after it ffs what’s with the cotton wool?

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

It doesn’t matter he’s still a senior squad player they all take turns of interviews ... what age is Jack? Does the age even matter? If your big enough to be part of a losing team your big enough /old enough to be interviewed after it ffs what’s with the cotton wool?

Yup he is but he was the only squad member that was interviewed, it should not have been him sent out to do it while our captains hide away in the dressing room.

3 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Yup he is but he was the only squad member that was interviewed, it should not have been him sent out to do it while our captains hide away in the dressing room.

Looking too much into it imo - the captain should be in the dressing room getting tore in or talking to them im not really interested in what any of them have to say after a bad result  

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Looking too much into it imo - the captain should be in the dressing room getting tore in or talking to them im not really interested in what any of them have to say after a bad result  

Let’s face it, we both know he was not doing that.

11 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Yeah but I want a different reaction from a manager than a player. He's the fucking boss, or at least he's meant to be.

He's been thrown into an impossible situation by a board who do not care about Rangers.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

A captain has the right to do that where he is a player others look up to and who puts in consistently strong performances.

Our current captain again put in a shite performance, berated others to cover his mistakes and failings. Had I been in a dressing room with the likes of a Miller who tore into me after his performances I'd deck the cunt. 

1 hour ago, Smile said:

He's been thrown into an impossible situation by a board who do not care about Rangers.

He's been flung in at the deep end but he wants the permanent job, this is him in the position apparently showing us he is capable.

Yeah the circumstances are shite, but he's a professional coach who in his opinioncould be our manager.

I'm actually worried about how hes doing in the youths if he can't identify weak players, poor performances, make appropriate subs, tweak tactics or shape....

So yeah for all its tough, this is the job he's meant to be good at, albeit at a higher level. But I think I had as much impact as him after kick off last night and I was sitting in my living room.

He cannot be absolved of blame in the circumstances where he wants the job.

13 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

He's been flung in at the deep end but he wants the permanent job, this is him in the position apparently showing us he is capable.

Yeah the circumstances are shite, but he's a professional coach who in his opinioncould be our manager.

I'm actually worried about how hes doing in the youths if he can't identify weak players, poor performances, make appropriate subs, tweak tactics or shape....

So yeah for all its tough, this is the job he's meant to be good at, albeit at a higher level. But I think I had as much impact as him after kick off last night and I was sitting in my living room.

He cannot be absolved of blame in the circumstances where he wants the job.

I agree with all that, but still feel a bit for Murty.

Never  even saw the game last night cos I was working but it sounds like it was as bad as I expected it to be. It seems like the players know that Murty aint getting the job so they are going through the motions, treading water until the new man is appointed. Whenever the fuck that might be.We are effectively in limbo, seemingly with no clue or direction of where we go from here, as others have said its a scandalous situation to be in where we seem to have written a season off in November.I should also add that some of the players are genuinely shit, going through the motions or not.

15 minutes ago, Smile said:

I agree with all that, but still feel a bit for Murty.

I feel for him too. But not enough that I can accept any Rangers manager doing so badly, appearing so weak, and being called blameless despite him wanting the job made his permanently.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I feel for him too. But not enough that I can accept any Rangers manager doing so badly, appearing so weak, and being called blameless despite him wanting the job made his permanently.

I even get what you are saying sending him back to Youth we need winners throughout our club it's tough for Murty but he doesn't strike me as a winner.

2 hours ago, Siwel said:

who takes the interview means literally nothing. You're making something out of nothing here.

Do you really think Miller was asked to take it and said "fuck that!"? Miller isn't scared to come out and admit when he and the team fucked up he's done it plenty of times