Players need punted asap

eejay the dj

Goalkeeper . Fucking garbage for me . Definitely not good enough to be goalkeeper at our club

A shot stopper at best . Had numerous chances .    He is a loser and has let us down too many times . 1-5 should have been his last .

Tav . He must be the biggest loser we have . Played in so many of our heavy defeats .

His crossing is abysmal and his defending is criminal  . A total loser and we need shot . We will never win anything with him there 1-5 should have been his last

Declan John . Possibly at fault for second goal tonight .

We could yet to see much more of him . He tries hard and has not been the main reason lately why we have been so pathetic .Keep possibly

Danny Wilson . Countless chances . Months before he signed . I prayed he would sign for the scum .

Sadly we got lumbered with him . He is a fucking powder puff useless in the air excuse for a Centre half  1-5 should have been his last

He is a loser . Get rid and very quickly

Ross McCrorie . May come good . It's just a shame , he has no good players or winners around to guide him through this important period . Keep

Ross jack . For me . offers us nothing . No better than having Halliday  there and I wasn't a fan of him . Loser . Get rid

Jason Holt . Has proved to be a little workhorse at times . I don't dislike him but he is clearly not good enough . Get rid

Windass ??????????? Is he even worth a mention . I would imagine , any of the 9ina row guys must be embarrassed to see the state of us .When they are witnessing this utter pussy of a footballer . Fuck that he scored tonight . We lost but you bet he thought  in his head " I did well tonight "

Candeas . He can be ok but nothing more . No better than what we have had last 6 years . One good delivery in 5 by my reckoning . Get rid

Herrera . Headless chicken comes to mind . Guy is just not what we need . A terrible signing and will not be around for long at our club with any luck

Kenny Miller . Finished at any decent level . Can score goals on his day . Offers very little else on a consistent basis

Surely he is not going to be there next year . Surely to fuck .

That was your 11 players that played out your game tonight .

Can you imagine any Rangers team in our history going down 0-2 to Hamilton Accies at home .A club that have not won at Ibrox in over 80years in league

And turning in that disgraceful performance on the back of it

Surely the worst collection of footballers ever to be playing for Rangers FC in top league

You are correct - the managers have been rotten and rightly sacked, the boardroom are cunts some of whom liars and con men and some of whom just not upto the job but most of all there’s very little talent in that squad - not one of them are fit to wear the jersey anymore they’ve had way too many chances 

The badge on the shirt says Rangers, the stadium they play in is Rangers and the fans who follow them are Rangers.

However none of the players, staff or boardroom members are fit enough to be in the positions they are in. The club's a shambles on and off the park, we go from one disaster straight into another.

There's a nothing really left to say other than bar a minor miracle we are going to be stuck in this horrible rut for the foreseeable 

16 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Goalkeeper . Fucking garbage for me . Definitely not good enough to be goalkeeper at our club

A shot stopper at best . Had numerous chances .    He is a loser and has let us down too many times . 1-5 should have been his last .

Tav . He must be the biggest loser we have . Played in so many of our heavy defeats .

His crossing is abysmal and his defending is criminal  . A total loser and we need shot . We will never win anything with him there 1-5 should have been his last

We could yet to see much more of him . He tries hard and has not been the main reason lately why we have been so pathetic .Keep possibly

Danny Wilson . Countless chances . Months before he signed . I prayed he would sign for the scum .

Sadly we got lumbered with him . He is a fucking powder puff useless in the air excuse for a Centre half  1-5 should have been his last

Ross McCrorie . May come good . It's just a shame , he has no good players or winners around to guide him through this important period . Keep

Ross jack . For me . offers us nothing . No better than having Halliday  there and I wasn't a fan of him . Loser . Get rid

Jason Holt . Has proved to be a little workhorse at times . I don't dislike him but he is clearly not good enough . Get rid

Windass ??????????? Is he even worth a mention . I would imagine , any of the 9ina row guys must be embarrassed to see the state of us .When they are witnessing this utter pussy of a footballer . Fuck that he scored tonight . We lost but you bet he thought  in his head " I did well tonight "

Candeas . He can be ok but nothing more . No better than what we have had last 6 years . One good delivery in 5 by my reckoning . Get rid

Herrera . Headless chicken comes to mind . Guy is just not what we need . A terrible signing and will not be around for long at our club with any luck

Kenny Miller . Finished at any decent level . Can score goals on his day . Offers very little else on a consistent basis

Can you imagine any Rangers team in our history going down 0-2 to Hamilton Accies at home .A club that have not won at Ibrox in over 80years in league

Surely the worst collection of footballers ever to be playing for Rangers FC in top league

Totally agree the only ones I would keep is morelos dorrans mccrorie alves and jack at a push the rest are fkn garbage.

13 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

The amount of times i have started typing out a thread like this is incredible

Fair play because i never manage to finish it. 

My soul hurts

Your point about Windass is spot on. In pre-season, when asked if he had a point to prove he had the cheek to say he didn’t. He doesn’t give a fuck about Rangers, the fans, or any of his teammates. He cares about one person, and that’s Josh Windass.

I loathe him more than Ian Black and that’s saying something. It’s shameful that he still gets to wear the jersey. Utterly shameful.

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

John possibly at fault? Not possibly about it, woeful defending and another average player who has a decent reputation on here.

Always said this guys shite, that's why 4 managers at Cardiff didn't play him. Some fans haven't a clue, just as bad a defender as hodgson

8 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

You're bang on of course and to add, it's the whole ethos at Ibrox these days. Eroded standards, Failure, instability, no integrity, lies and deceipt. It's all eminating from the board and permeating through the whole organisation.

We can't do anything right for getting everything wrong.

As bad a set of players we have, this culture we have is a cancer and it needs to end one way or another or it will be our undoing.

I've lost count the number of times I've heard football commentators saying over the years as one team or another are getting shredded and the infamous phrase comes out,... well matters off the field aren't helping.  I'm now beginning to believe it.

I suppose players are no different to other workers as such, and like to feel proud of the organisation they work for and take pride in what they contribute. However, there is little pride left in this club with the rape and battering we have taken over the last six years and it only makes matters worse when you get a cunt like king in. The players know as we do and more in wtf is going on on, so fuck the pride, do just enough and no more and take the money. It's just amplified when you also have shit players.

We can’t keep replacing the entire team every summer. Three straight summers we’ve had to buy double digit numbers of players. That’s why the quality is lacking. Instead of spending our money on quality rather than quantity, we’re having to buy large numbers to build a new team. Would be good to get a manager for a start who can actually improve and get the best out of our current players. 

48 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Your point about Windass is spot on. In pre-season, when asked if he had a point to prove he had the cheek to say he didn’t. He doesn’t give a fuck about Rangers, the fans, or any of his teammates. He cares about one person, and that’s Josh Windass.

I loathe him more than Ian Black and that’s saying something. It’s shameful that he still gets to wear the jersey. Utterly shameful.

Wanty know what is genuinely funny, he is honestly so much better than most of our squad

57 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

With the exception of Foderingham, every single one of the cowards disappeared down the tunnel at full time and didn't even look at the fans. Angered me beyond belief. 

Because they are cowed  by the situation. It's beyond them, which means they are never rangers players.

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Wanty know what is genuinely funny, he is honestly so much better than most of our squad

Member the days of watching him act like Hannibal off the ball while we laughed generously at the sitters he missed because we sang a fun song about him, believing that things could only get better?

I member

I think Declan John is the only player who can hold his head up after tonight - even if people don’t agree - he’s not even our player :lol:  There isn’t a Rangers player in that senior squad who’d get in the celtic reserves.

I stood tonight with folded arms singing my heart out, fucking disgusted with the whole performance, don't know where we go from here but I'll be there on Wednesday and I'll be there on Sunday, myself and all the loyal troops deserve better, I'm down right now and can't see a way back up but I'll never ever give up , keep you're head's up brothers, for any wee paedophile tampered with obsessed ratbags looking in, fuck you scum, I know you're reading this because I've been told to watch my back ?? shiteing myself, you know where i am