Questions for the AGM

five stars

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'''m a shareholder but can't be at the meeting. I suspect that the Board will do all it can to avoid taking difficult questions.  The big question, for me, is: 'exactly how far adrift are we from the financial and football performance objectives in the Board's plans, and what is the immediate, medium and long-term strategy to correct the failings?'.  

Second question would be: 'Does Mr King have any comments to make on the apparent failure of his plan to attract significant extenal investment, and to what extent can this be attributable to potential investors' lack of confidence in his leadership of the club?'

Questions that need to be asked.

1 - what kind of investment is coming into the club and what kind of ball park figure will be made available.

2- how is the club looking financially, after 2 failed managers and millions wasted

3- what is happening regarding the future, can we attract a top manager

4- can we compete with Aberdeen never mind celtic, if funds are not there to compete with the latter then you will lose supporters.....

We all know it will be the same handpicked questions, one about pies.

We should told who picked Pedro, and why. This would quash any rumours out there about who did pick him.

Who done the scouting our players, and signed off the prices, Mainly Pena if he did cost anywhere near £3.5m

And where are the deeds?

Mr king thanks for saving us.

Can you please update us on the progress on safe standing? 

Are there plans in place to improve disabled access? 

When are we going to get new ovens to keep the pies warm cos they’re always cold and I like them hot? 

Is there anyone else to blame now that ashley is out of the picture?

would you prefer me to rim you or just go straight to the eating of your shite? 

Club 1872. 

11 minutes ago, Camshy said:

1 - what kind of investment is coming into the club and what kind of ball park figure will be made available.

2- how is the club looking financially, after 2 failed managers and millions wasted

4- can we compete with Aberdeen never mind celtic, if funds are not there to compete with the latter then you will lose supporters.....

We are struggling to compete with fucking Motherwell!!!

2 minutes ago, KWBear said:

When are we going to get new ovens to keep the pies warm cos they’re always cold and I like them hot? 

Club 1872. 

That would be really funny ??, if it wasn’t actually a pretty accurate idea of what will happen. 

9 minutes ago, KWBear said:

Club 1872. 

Haha! Brilliant. 

33 minutes ago, Camshy said:

1. Fuck all

2. Fucked

3. Can we fuck

4. Naw

Any more questions?