*** The Official Rangers v Aberdeen Match Thread ***

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pena looks brilliant tonight, in individual moments of skill and insight he's the best we have by a mile only Kranjcar is in the same league. He's never going to run about like Holt but that's not his job.

There's no failures out there so far tonight. DJ has had a couple of loose balls but a couple of great mazy runs to make up for it.

Even Windass is looking the part.

It truly is the end of days.

1 minute ago, TopCat said:

Pena's must be  the first name on the team sheet for Sunday's game.

Still a lot of work to be done here but if we play as well as we did in the first half we could win this 4 or 5 -1.

He's the most composed player in the box

Just now, The Beast said:

Pena looks brilliant tonight, in individual moments of skill and insight he's the best we have by a mile. He's never going to run about like Holt but that's not his job.

There's no failures out there so far tonight. DJ has had a couple of loose balls but a couple of great mazy runs to make up for it.

Even Windass is looking the part.

It truly is the end of days.

It really as I've 1) I've just liked one of.your posts and 2) I agree with one of your posts

:lol:

7 minutes ago, Vision said:

Don't know why Windass gets such a hard time on here, he's one of our best creative players, just needs a bit of composure and better decision making at times.

Cos he's a fucking shitebag who only turns up for 5 minutes most games and thinks that's enough, oh and he's shite.

5 minutes ago, Ibroxric72 said:

Is this the best we’ve played all season or are the sheep shit?

A bit of both i'd say. Football is a funny old game but it's also very simple. Goals change games and the amount of chances we've missed early on in games has been criminal. In addition to that you need a little luck which we've not had all season. We got that with the scramble we had in our own 6 yard box. Sheep have been gash but we've made them look like that IMO. First to most first balls and played with a high intensity. Also some nice interchanging and one touch stuff too. It's been good to see............

Archived