Vanguard Bears - an absolute credit

From VB Home page:

Vanguard Bears Admin are pleased to announce that all monies donated to the Legal Defence Fund by our members and the wider Rangers support, both at home and overseas, has been distributed.  A wonderful total of £7475.99 was raised – and we thank every supporter who contributed.

When we launched the fund we stated that we would provide total transparency with regards to where any monies were going and today we can confirm the following:

Out of all Rangers supporters that made contact with us, some only seeking advice, twelve were given financial assistance amounting to £4600.

£2900 (figure was rounded up from the remaining £2875.99) was donated to Erskine – a cause close to all VB hearts.

VB was established in 2007 to defend our own, we will not hesitate to offer support to our fan-base in the future should similar circumstances arise.

?????????????

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Only fan group worth a fuck.

Class

Spot on. Its a pity that you have to know someone and be vetted to be able to join. Obviously its obvious to see why the have to do that as if they didn't, then they could be HUGE. Going back to the other thread you started, its the one fans group that I'm sure all of is die hards from here, FF, Twitter, Facebook etc... Can all agree with almost every single thing they say. We all know everyone of them genuinely do have not just our clubs, but our proud Orange history at the heart of everything they say and do. 

30 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Only fan group worth a fuck.

Class

Spot on. Its a pity that you have to know someone and be vetted to be able to join. Obviously its obvious to see why the have to do that as if they didn't, then they could be HUGE. Going back to the other thread you started, its the one fans group that I'm sure all of is die hards from here, FF, Twitter, Facebook etc... Can all agree with almost every single thing they say. We all know everyone of them genuinely do have not just our clubs, but our proud Orange history at the heart of everything they say and do. 

19 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

The only group / forum 100% bears.

18 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Surely you know someone to vouch for you? 

23 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

You never used to I was a Member but got Culled as I didn't post much as I was busier years ago than right now.

1 hour ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Have you tried to join?