Ross McCrorie

Robmc1

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been impressed with him. More so in midfield to be honest because I think defensively he understandably still has a lot to learn. What I love about him in midfield is his aggression. Looks more aggressive in the engine room than at the back. He will get lots of bookings but he can be a major influence for us and he can deliver a decent pass too. Inevitably, once the new boy tag wears off some of our fans will start aiming some criticism his way but we should back this kid all the way.

1 hour ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

Sad sign of the times when our most importantplayer is in his first full season as a senior.

I would prefer to look on the positive...much the same as I did when Ferguson broke into the team...he was that good he couldn't be left out any longer.

I see Ross in a very similar mould, he has produced in the last couple of games some of the best midfield performances we've seen in the last 10 years.

8 hours ago, terminator said:

Ross is absolutely crucial to nullify mcguin tomorrow but if playing risks long term injury then forget it.

Barjonas would come straight in and do a fine job he is also a top prospect, Beerman a bit older but good young player needing games.

37 minutes ago, bluesteel said:

Barjonas would come straight in and do a fine job he is also a top prospect, Beerman a bit older but good young player needing games.

I thought Beerman was playing excellent first team football last year.

Then came one error in the old firm game, and since that event everything collapsed for this kid in terms of fan support, and first team football.

Instead of getting behind a young kid with talent and help him get over that one error, we have treated him like a piece of shit.

We owe him.

Now I may be a bit old school, and I may be mistaken, but wasn't it Barjonas, along with some of our other young guns, tweeting support for that

mongoloid fenian motherfucker, griffiths, who tied a paedo scarf on our goalpost and is forever slagging us?

I honestly couldn't believe Barjonas could show support for griffiths, and feel, unless he gets enlightened, there's no future for such an idiot in our organization regardless of his football talent.

In days gone by Baxter, and other Rangers players, were mates with the likes of Paddy Crerand - but those were days when there was some class among the scum.

But admiration from a Rangers player for a lowlife cunt like Griffiths, who is at best lower english championship quality, well, there's just no excuse is there!

My advice to, Jamie, see the error of your ways, son, and repent!

Amen. 

36 minutes ago, terminator said:

Then came one error in the old firm game, and since that event everything collapsed for this kid in terms of fan support, and first team football.

Instead of getting behind a young kid with talent and help him get over that one error, we have treated him like a piece of shit.

We owe him.

Now I may be a bit old school, and I may be mistaken, but wasn't it Barjonas, along with some of our other young guns, tweeting support for that

mongoloid fenian motherfucker, griffiths, who tied a paedo scarf on our goalpost and is forever slagging us?

I honestly couldn't believe Barjonas could show support for griffiths, and feel, unless he gets enlightened, there's no future for such an idiot in our organization regardless of his football talent.

In days gone by Baxter, and other Rangers players, were mates with the likes of Paddy Crerand - but those were days when there was some class among the scum.

But admiration from a Rangers player for a lowlife cunt like Griffiths, who is at best lower english championship quality, well, there's just no excuse is there!

Amen. 

I am old school very old school, the days have gone where we The Rangers, can pick and support players, on non football grounds. Having said that I have not seen any support for thumbheid from Rangers players, doesn't mean it never happened, and if it did he needs to be told.

49 minutes ago, terminator said:

We owe him.

Amen. 

Oh dear 

12 hours ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

Sad sign of the times when our most importantplayer is in his first full season as a senior.

Makes you wonder though what other young boys could get a chance. Bargonas and Atakyi should be getting a chance ahead of cunts like Pena.

Shaking my head in disbelief at all these calls for Barjonas to play if McCrorie isn’t fit. The boys a decent prospect, but he’s an different player entirely to McCrorie. If he Murty plays him in the DM role then McGinn will have a field day tonight. 

5 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

Shaking my head in disbelief at all these calls for Barjonas to play if McCrorie isn’t fit. The boys a decent prospect, but he’s an different player entirely to McCrorie. If he Murty plays him in the DM role then McGinn will have a field day tonight. 

Who do we put on him, to nullify his obvious threat?