Ross McCrorie

Robmc1

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Who do we put on him, to nullify his obvious threat?

Million dollar question isn’t it? If McCrorie isn’t fit, we don’t have a defensively minded midfield player to step in, so we’ve got to think about man marking him. Make sure there’s always a player right on top of him, not necessarily sticking the boot, but constantly on top of him, not letting him play. I think Holt could do a decent job of that sort of role, he’s certainly got the energy for it. 

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Makes you wonder though what other young boys could get a chance. Bargonas and Atakyi should be getting a chance ahead of cunts like Pena.

Pena can do things other's can't, he makes things happen in the box we need to stop thinking of him as a "midfielder" he's a second striker. 

I think Windass, Morelos and Pena create a headache for their defense. 

1 hour ago, bluenose244 said:

Pena can do things other's can't, he makes things happen in the box we need to stop thinking of him as a "midfielder" he's a second striker. 

I think Windass, Morelos and Pena create a headache for their defense. 

Not for me. He’s fucking rotten and nowhere near good enough. I’d rather see the kids get a chance!

1 hour ago, Essandoh said:

I don’t know whether to laugh or cry at this but I know for a fact I’ll be singing it steaming :lol:

Get that so far to fuck. He’s already got a song anyway. “What’s the story Ross McCrorie?” 

6 hours ago, B1872 said:

Not for me. He’s fucking rotten and nowhere near good enough. I’d rather see the kids get a chance!

I have watched our recent games back and the notorious "terrible touch" and "useless footballer" Pena seems to be none of those things... not any worse than other for sure. Our problem is that we dont have enough variety to our play.. we go down the wing almost every time. Miller is another problem.. he gets in the way of too many players, Pena included, by being everywhere... there is a skill to playing a free role, but unfortunately Miller doesnt have it.

4 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Jamie Barjonas to replace McCrorie if Ross isn't fit I would love to see them work together as a partnership actually both are very good players.

Both good players but isnt Barjonas more attacking? Would probably play very well together.

10 hours ago, terminator said:

I thought Beerman was playing excellent first team football last year.

Then came one error in the old firm game, and since that event everything collapsed for this kid in terms of fan support, and first team football.

Instead of getting behind a young kid with talent and help him get over that one error, we have treated him like a piece of shit.

We owe him.

Now I may be a bit old school, and I may be mistaken, but wasn't it Barjonas, along with some of our other young guns, tweeting support for that

mongoloid fenian motherfucker, griffiths, who tied a paedo scarf on our goalpost and is forever slagging us?

I honestly couldn't believe Barjonas could show support for griffiths, and feel, unless he gets enlightened, there's no future for such an idiot in our organization regardless of his football talent.

In days gone by Baxter, and other Rangers players, were mates with the likes of Paddy Crerand - but those were days when there was some class among the scum.

But admiration from a Rangers player for a lowlife cunt like Griffiths, who is at best lower english championship quality, well, there's just no excuse is there!

My advice to, Jamie, see the error of your ways, son, and repent!

Amen. 

Fucks this?

44 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

I have watched our recent games back and the notorious "terrible touch" and "useless footballer" Pena seems to be none of those things... not any worse than other for sure. Our problem is that we dont have enough variety to our play.. we go down the wing almost every time. Miller is another problem.. he gets in the way of too many players, Pena included, by being everywhere... there is a skill to playing a free role, but unfortunately Miller doesnt have it.

He’s slow as a week in the jail. Lucky if he touches the ball 10 tines in a game. I’ll stick by the fact he’s fucking less than bang average and we’d be lucky to make any kind of money back off him. 

52 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Jamie Barjonas to replace McCrorie if Ross isn't fit I would love to see them work together as a partnership actually both are very good players.

I hope murty ditches the diamond formation tonight, we need to have more width in the midfield to nullify the threat the lad barker has on the left

5 minutes ago, thedarvelmarvel said:

can we afford to let bruno go? with all this young talent about,dannt wilson has big experience but enough is the question.

I would be amazed if he left mate, it was a rumour started by the papers because he ‘wasn’t playing’ yet he was injured, then they started the shite about him refusing to be on the bench.

New rumour is he is away to Saudi in hope of getting to the World Cup, that will finish his career altogether nevermind his international one, god knows which mongoloid wrote it up this time.