Ross McCrorie

Robmc1

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Anyway fuck McGinn. 

McCrorie better be on the back pages of the papers being touted for £40 million tomorrow (not holding my breath). The boy is genuinely different class, not been excited about a Rangers player like this since I watched Ferguson 

He'll be getting touted for £1m or £2m and being told he has no ambition if he stays at Rangers. Predictable as fuck!

1 hour ago, theweebluenose said:

From what I've heard he's loves the Club so won't take much convincing for him to sign an extended contract.

How many times have we heard that over the years though? Getting him tied down has to be a priority otherwise some mob from down south will come in waving a contract at him that will turn his head.

To think it was his twin being touted for bigger things a few years back.

If our academy could produce players like Ross regularly we’d be laughing but it’s so refreshing to have someone come through who genuinely looks the part and if he’s smitten with the club we need a 5 year deal on the table for him and build the team around him.

Lets not get too carried away and put pressure on the boy 

Still very young, especially for the position he is playing. Great Decision by Murty to play him in there.

He looks so much better as we have lacked in this position for a few yrars. 

I rate him very highly and he is first name on the team sheet on merit.

Him , big Wes and Wilson were our 3 best players by a country mile against Hibs.

He reminds me of Matic in  DM position, neat and tidy and backs out of nothing. As good a prospect as Tierney if not better as he has the height and physical strength also. The  guy is a future  Rangers captain and needs a new 5 year deal to reward him for his excellent performances.   

Seen some good players come through at Ibrox over the years and he's as good as any.

2 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Him , big Wes and Wilson were our 3 best players by a country mile against Hibs.

He reminds me of Matic in  DM position, neat and tidy and backs out of nothing. As good a prospect as Tierney if not better as he has the height and physical strength also. He guy is a future  Rangers captain and needs a new 5 year deal to reward him for his excellent performances.   

Seen some good players come through at Ibrox over the years and he's as good as any 

Agree with every word and full stop.

19 hours ago, DBBTB said:

How many times have we heard that over the years though? Getting him tied down has to be a priority otherwise some mob from down south will come in waving a contract at him that will turn his head.

He will be signing a new contract 

6 minutes ago, Zappa6995 said:

Because rather than going for nothing or very little at least we might get decent money for him.

Its better than him refusing a new contract and going for fuck all.

That's not how a buy out clause works :duh: if he's out of contract then he's only going for a development fee regardless of buy out clause,don't think he'll be going anytime soon anyway thankfully,we want to build a side not whore our best youngsters off for the first decent fee.