Ross McCrorie

Robmc1

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought he played very well tonight and woulda been my motm too.

Would like to see him develop and make that role his own. As a club we're pretty well covered at centre half (in quantity if not quality), but we can't say the same about centre midfield, and in particular we're in need of a more defensively focused centre mid.

2 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Think he looks better in that role from what i've seen. His positioning, interceptions, tackling and reading of the game were impressive. Most impressive however was his vision and passing. Made a lot of really nice tight passes, switches of play and the slide rule for the offside goal was :drool:

Anyone got a video of the 'offside' goal? Looked like Windass ran from behind their defender from the Broomloan 

His all round athleticism was brilliant but he went through them a few times and it showed that they weren't happy with it. But the way he carried the ball with his head up looking for passes was great, effortless and I think CDM is his best position for us at this moment in time.

4 hours ago, Big Al II said:

Had a fantastic game. Very composed in that midfield role. Could turn into the holding midfielder we've been looking for.

Jack played a lot better a bit further forward too.

Looking forward to seeing Dorrans back with McCrorie and Jack behind. McCrorie was the best player on the pitch tonight imo, made Alves job easy.