Ross McCrorie

Robmc1

18 minutes ago, Vision said:

The team is certainly starting to take shape, were starting to gel a lot better to. If we could get a right back a striker and maybe another midfielder we may have a

side to go up against the taigs.

And well done Ross you've cemented your position with those last 2 games.

Fuck all wrong with our right back.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, The Dude said:

Aye. I'm a big fan of Robby. He has the odd moment here and there where you wonder wtf he is thinking but he's a really good shot-stopper and came on leaps and bounds in the last 12 months. Regular first-team games at Berwick will do him the world of good too.

Liam is a more-than-capable keeper who is maybe a year or two too old for what we need - unless we plan moving Alnwick on soon.

Interesting, whats your thoughts on McAdams? I still think Liam Kelly at 21 is very young for a goalie... After all was Allan McGregor not nearly 25 when he made his breakthrough?

Honestly the boy is undropable at this point and should be standard in a Rangers xi for the next 5 years. 

He very rarely makes mistakes, but all his positives greatly outweigh it, boy can make good passes, smart tackles and has grit. 

Could see him force feeding broonaldo chewits

23 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Honestly the boy is undropable at this point and should be standard in a Rangers xi for the next 5 years. 

He very rarely makes mistakes, but all his positives greatly outweigh it, boy can make good passes, smart tackles and has grit. 

Could see him force feeding broonaldo chewits

Ok its only 2 games and we may be getting a wee bit carried away but Murtys repositioning of this boy may have made him the lynchpin of the team and the laddie isnt scared of responsibility.

Young Bates was very assured too.

27 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

Ok its only 2 games and we may be getting a wee bit carried away but Murtys repositioning of this boy may have made him the lynchpin of the team and the laddie isnt scared of responsibility.

Young Bates was very assured too.

No just the past two games, since he was brought in to fill in for Alves he's been outstanding. As a CB he was good but as a DM he looks to be even better. 

Of the time he's plaued he's only made two glaring mistakes, but even at that he constantly and consistently shows grit and determination. The boy knows how to play in a manner befitting a Rangers Player. 

6 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

No just the past two games, since he was brought in to fill in for Alves he's been outstanding. As a CB he was good but as a DM he looks to be even better. 

Of the time he's plaued he's only made two glaring mistakes, but even at that he constantly and consistently shows grit and determination. The boy knows how to play in a manner befitting a Rangers Player. 

Yes but in the last two games he appears to have been the key to solid defence and midfield performances. Might be my imagination but we have also looked like we can defend setpieces now where as previously we were all over the place at them.

Played fantastic the last two games with his tough tackling but if Jack never had his red, I’m no doubt Ross would have received two yellows.

I hope he maintains this without the cards and then he rag dolls the lego muncher all over the piggery (footballing wise).

This young lad is rapidly becoming the one shining light at Rangers.

There's shite flying around left, right and centre on and off the pitch but I thought he was a class apart before he went off today.

Even in an unbelievably ordinary first half, he looked very composed.