***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

I love how Herrera celabrates likes hes been on the park the whole 90 :dance:

Well done to Murty if this is his last game, just as he has found a good system of his own. Great showing over the last few days, just to think if we had one those two against Dundee and Hamilton!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Given they're a physical, big side compared to us, I think Bambi Bates and Cardoso deserve some credit for how we defended in that second half.  DJ sat in as well and we didn't give much away at all. They huffed and puffed without giving us much problem.

Well done to all

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

Bates is fucking loving it

What an ask to come in from the cold and produce that. Couldn't have asked much more of the boy. He just defends, proper old school. Smashes some cunt then just punts it up the park but fair play to him. The boy can defend.

two good results against the sheep although not as convincing as Wednesdays still a good result. collum never makes it easy for us and to be fair he had no choice with the red card but a few other odd calls. but who gives a fuck 3pts and into 2nd place with miller and windas leading the line cant be all bad can it.

2 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Crazy thing is if we hadn't fucked up in they two games we would be one point behind the filth........

Frustrating mate. Need to play with the same fight as we have shown against the sheep, particularly at Ibrox. 

Thank fuck for that final whistle. 

All the folk slagging Bates, anyone care to say what he did wrong? He was like a brick wall. Aye, he's not a great footballer, but he doesn't let anyone get past him. 

Special mention for Peña, slagged him loads on here to the point I wasn't even sure if he was a real footballer. Was class today and was subbed too early. 

Not really any complaints from anyone, except Wes at free kicks. Fuck, he is terrible at them. 

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

What an ask to come in from the cold and produce that. Couldn't have asked much more of the boy. He just defends, proper old school. Smashes some cunt then just punts it up the park but fair play to him. The boy can defend.

I said it last season he is a good defender that looks poor because he’s awkward on the ball. I like him.

Archived