***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Trooblue said:

His interview performance was worrying. Faulty analysis of the game. Then some guff about him being unhappy with the way matters have been 'handled'.  Handled by?  Obviously not coping with the pressure of the two big games against us and the spotlight that come with being associated with us. We are about to appoint a guy who is clearly out of his depth. Very worrying. 

He seemed as if he was just really pissed off but why and how could Aberdeen make him stay until after these 2 games as that's a bit how it feels and affected him as you say.

3 minutes ago, Trooblue said:

His interview performance was worrying. Faulty analysis of the game. Then some guff about him being unhappy with the way matters have been 'handled'.  Handled by?  Obviously not coping with the pressure of the two big games against us and the spotlight that come with being associated with us. We are about to appoint a guy who is clearly out of his depth. Very worrying. 

I thought he was deflecting.  He got through his interview  without actually saying anything.

31 minutes ago, offminorthreat said:

Imagine the table if we hadn't fucked up against Dundee and Hamilton..... Tarriers would be bricking it. Jesus wept. 

Two stupid stupid results.

If we had got a win or two in those games we'd be speaking about Murty getting the role probably until the end of the season.  

Biggest thing to take from this is the fact that an ‘’invincible’’ celtic side with a manager like Rodgers is only 7 points ahead of one of the worst and most divided Rangers teams in a generation, nevermind if we hadn’t been cheated consistently as early as the Hibs game and slipped up against teams like Hamilton and Dundee.

they are fucking pish and eventually won’t get away with riding their luck anymore, I’d be surprised if they even manage ten unless Rodgers stays for his ego rather his career.

1 minute ago, Don54 said:

Miller could have scored a hat trick and some would still single him out.

To be fair, I would be one of them too.

To me he just negatively affects the team.

Instead of using his experience to positively encourage our younger players. He makes just as many mistakes and dishes out some verbal diarrhoea as to why his cross/shot/shite today towards the corner flag was some cunts elses fault.

15 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

Anyone else get feeling DM is seriously pissed of with Aberdeen and they've fucked him about?

He is certainly pissed of with someone whether it is them or Rangers I am not sure at the moment. I must admit it has been strange to say the least. 

Hopefully it will be sorted this coming week. :thumbup:

Just now, Bears r us said:

He is certainly pissed of with someone whether it is them or Rangers I am not sure at the moment. I must admit it has been strange to say the least. 

Hopefully it will be sorted this coming week. :thumbup:

I'd put money on it he is at Ibrox tmrow but the way he ran off park kinda indicated a quick clap for fans n that's all your getting I'm offski!

34 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

That cunt Commons on Jacks red....it was a terrible tackle :confused:

I thought he struck the ball and followed through, as you do.

Exactly as if that was a beast it would have been a committed tackle and couldn’t pull out, hypocritical bassa’s 

14 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

I'd put money on it he is at Ibrox tmrow but the way he ran off park kinda indicated a quick clap for fans n that's all your getting I'm offski!

Well if all the rumours are to believed it should be happening. I will certainly be checking RM at regular intervals. :happy:

Archived