***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Thought the young boy Ross looked good when he came on. Done more in about 20 minutes than McLean done in both. Obviously hit a decent free kick but also put a great ball in for Rooney too and looked a threat when he came on. Think he's out of contract in the summer although presumably there would be a development fee. 

agreed mate I thought he looked a decent player. Stewart also played well for them and looks decent.

On 3 December 2017 at 14:26, Laudrup1984 said:

What an ask to come in from the cold and produce that. Couldn't have asked much more of the boy. He just defends, proper old school. Smashes some cunt then just punts it up the park but fair play to him. The boy can defend.

Always think thats the way the 2 CBs should be. One ball player like Desailly and a thug alongside him like Basil Boli that just clears it up the park when in trouble. Butcher and Roberts, etc. We need a no nonsense defender like Bates.

On 03/12/2017 at 16:00, hummington said:

Fantastic again from the team.

6 points from two difficult games is really first class with a temporary manager.

Coming after 2 bad results and most of us thought without morelos we were going to struggle to score.

So a fantastic double result and worthy winners of both games.

I texted my son at half time at ibrox game.

Saying not to get carried away as we had not put in a 90 minute performance this season.

So was delighted we kept it up in the second half.

At sheepville to get the win with 10 men was a tremendous result.

Surely we can at last win 3 in a row.

not wanting to get ahead of myself but there is something about this victory that feels different . The 3-0 up there last season was another great day but we kind of all seemed to understand that we had a Fantastically weird 5 minute spell of the game and got the victory as fantastic as it was  . Yesterday with 11 men we bossed them in their own midden and then held on for half an hour with some grit and determination we have been missing for years after going a man down. Feels like more of a statement . I am starting to allow myself to feel a hint of positivity again . Please don't let me down this time Rangers .

Archived