Murty

Bluepeter9

18 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

If you beleive half the rumours on here you need sectioned.

From not having enough to pay a new managers wages, to someone sending Murty notes with tactics during games, to McInnes walking all the way to ibrox to Allen picking new signings.

Our club is in enough of a state without our own support (and tarriers) muddying the waters with speculation, inklings, rumours and malicious lies.

Our club is in a state and its down to King and the board but Allan shouldn't be picking the players to buy 

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, gers31 said:

Our club is in a state and its down to King and the board but Allan shouldn't be picking the players to buy 

I agree with the first part of your post, but if he isn't there to help make decisions on players then what is his purpose? I still can't see what our DOF does and what justifies his wage

8 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I agree with the first part of your post, but if he isn't there to help make decisions on players then what is his purpose? I still can't see what our DOF does and what justifies his wage

But surely that's down to the manager to pick players he wants OK we haven't got one but Allan has already identified players for January