Murty

Bluepeter9

27 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

He’s made a lot of good decisions since he took over.

Regardless of people’s thoughts on him, putting Miller straight back in the team paid off, leaving Alves on the bench for McCrorie was a big decision, especially for a caretaker who’s just over seeing things to make, McCrorie moving into the holding role has been a master stroke, Windass looks a different player playing through the middle, bringing on Candeias when he did against Aberdeen paid off within minutes.

Everybody can focus on Hamilton and Dundee all they want, and yes they were fucking awful results, but those type of results will continue to happen until the quality of player at the club improves and for me I’ve seen enough throughout his spell to suggest that there is potential there and if our alternative to McInnes is going to be Billy Davies or Tommy Wright then I say get an experienced number two in and give it to Murty because he won’t do any worse than they will.

Could argue his reintroduction of Pena has provided dividends also, as has his sticking by Danny Wilson.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

All well and good saying that but we need to put results into perspective. 

Dundee first win in 25 years at Dens.

ICT win for the first time in 14 games last season.

Dundee do us again.

Hamilton first win since 1928. 

We need a manager, and I really wish it’d be a decent guy but it’s going to be McLeish isn’t it

Hamilton beat a better Rangers side at ibrox in 87 can you imagine if this forum was around then.

8 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Murty gets my full backing, hope he wants the job and shows the naysayers he's the man. 

I wish him all the best but if he cracks it he won’t be with us long, under 20’s coach to successful manager of a massive club in one go, that’s Roy of the Rovers stuff.

Well he’s fucked now 

be surprised if the squad rise to a manager appointed by default 

also be surprised if murty doesn’t feel like he’s been taken for a cunt. 

What a riddy 

king can get to fuck and take that rat Robertson with him. Shambles. 

Bet we wait til February and appoint mcleish on a 7 year deal. Fuck these rats. 

2 hours ago, barkie said:

Hamilton beat a better Rangers side at ibrox in 87 can you imagine if this forum was around then.

I hear we are signing Tottenham's captain Richard Gough this year. He's only been down there for about a year. Can't cut it down south and will probably be useless up here.

Or something to that effect.

1 hour ago, KWBear said:

Well he’s fucked now 

be surprised if the squad rise to a manager appointed by default 

also be surprised if murty doesn’t feel like he’s been taken for a cunt. 

What a riddy 

king can get to fuck and take that rat Robertson with him. Shambles. 

Bet we wait til February and appoint mcleish on a 7 year deal. Fuck these rats. 

C2EFF2D2-08EC-4CF0-B1FF-03DB7FF70FC8.gif

I can already sense what's going to happen. 

Murty gets the win on Saturday and it'll be the "3 wins in a row"  jinx broken.  The board will put him in place till the end of the season quoting our new found "stability"  on the park.  

Then they can justify pausing the managers search till summer to give them breathing space to get their heads out their arses. 

23 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

I hear we are signing Tottenham's captain Richard Gough this year. He's only been down there for about a year. Can't cut it down south and will probably be useless up here.

Or something to that effect.

Biggest transfer at the time remember it was on the news 1m quid we are doomed or 1m quid for a shit bag gnome and his Mr potato head assistant 

Feeling quite proud being a Rangers fan tonight ( as always ) but even more special tonight we have all been through some shite over the last 5-6 years and you know something the only highlights i know i will remember in years to come is the Fact wee Murty came in when we needed someone and stepped up to the plate and took on the pressure as if it was nothing. I know hes a under 20's manager but with the right guidance of a decent background staff and players i think Murty would be a decent manager or assistant. So happy we have someone like him working with our Youth its an absolute pleasure.

I know some of his results have been pish poor but he works with what hes been left. Those 2 wins over Aberdeen where the best performances i have seen in a good few years. I hope he is given a chance i feel he deserves it. There's a feel good factor when he takes over we all have our opinions on him but i like the guy and he should be given the chance and if he fails then you know what give him his under 20's team back and on the hunt again.