Ryan Jack

Smile

I really like Jack and thought he was excellent last night. I’m hopeful a new manager can get that level out of him every week. I think we have the makings of a solid midfield albeit without a huge amount of creativity but I thought the direct play and fighting for the second ball suited us better. 

In Ross Mccrorie he had someone to help with the workload. Both had great games, a very good, strong  midfield pairing in the making.

And as a result defence looked far more protected, and the likes of Holt was pushing beyond the attack which got us the 2nd goal.

He's a captain in the making, in fact him or Mccrorie are.

57 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

In Ross Mccrorie he had someone to help with the workload. Both had great games, a very good, strong  midfield pairing in the making.

And as a result defence looked far more protected, and the likes of Holt was pushing beyond the attack which got us the 2nd goal.

He's a captain in the making, in fact him or Mccrorie are.

:tu:

Top post mate.

:UK:

11 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Went full blown uvf on some of their players early on

He clearly isny a fan of most of them at all. Miller had to hold him back from ripping Shinnies heed off when the cunt went through Holt. 

As well as Holt did if you swap him out for Dorrans and dare I say it keep Pena in that forward role supporting the strikers we have a strong midfield..  Add Morelos in to the mix instead of Miller and with our defence slowly but surely coming back from injury we have an extremely decent first 11. 

Our real problem is we have absolutely no squad depth. As soon as we pick up a couple of injuries we are significantly weaker.

There was a lot of people on this forum questioning the mans ability these last few weeks. Not being a smart arse in hindsight but ive always thought he would come good and the other night he showed exactly the kind of player he can be for us. Nothing flash, keeps it simple but does it so well. Showed why he was their captain and as others have said he showed why he has the potential to make a good one for us.

6 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Its also worth mentioning since he's in the back ground of the picture but Herrera was like a man possesed on the touchline for most of the game. Cheering every tackle, chance created and goal.

And then he came on......

I've only been impressed with him in two games this season and both times it has been when he has been playing a bit further forward. He looked really, really good on Wednesdsy

As pointed out by earlier posters, it looked like having McRorie in beside him set him free to play. Would like to see us persevere with that whenever possible. Could be the making of them both.

12 hours ago, HG5 said:

Put a bit more discipline on top of the intensity he showed last night & he can be the player we thought we bought.

I think he has realised that he gets no favours in a Rangers shirt and has calmed down his hot head. Thing is....he was the only player we didn't buy....came on a free .