Thank You

julescotia

I've never been 1 to chase likes, or views, or subscribers etc etc.
I've never been 1 to say .... "please like, please share, remember to subscribe" .... never have been, never will be.
It's just a little "hobby" of mine, one that I'm glad others seem to also enjoy.

That being said, it'd be kind of remiss of me not to say thank you for passing this milestone in my Youtube Channel .... so thanks bears. WATP!

24129873_1768865009850110_44897057070818

2 hours ago, julescotia said:

I've never been 1 to chase likes, or views, or subscribers etc etc.
I've never been 1 to say .... "please like, please share, remember to subscribe" .... never have been, never will be.
It's just a little "hobby" of mine, one that I'm glad others seem to also enjoy.

That being said, it'd be kind of remiss of me not to say thank you for passing this milestone in my Youtube Channel .... so thanks bears. WATP!

24129873_1768865009850110_44897057070818

Some on here live for this :lol:

4 hours ago, julescotia said:

I'll start putting a paypal link at the bottom now, just like ill phil :whistle:

Your just trying to build your profile to win John James award from him. It will end in tears as he doesn’t take defeat well.

well done with the videos that you have put up so far.

6 hours ago, julescotia said:

Got ya, let me fix that ......

Don't fix it mate.

Boycott photobucket!  Robbing bastards!

Just start a thread on here and just put all your pics there! Like this...

Oh, and don't get too excited by those views - most of them are from the media, looking for offensive banners!  :p:

That wan was yer worst wan yet, we wernae in any of the pics or the recording, pure shite wee man, how come you and other well known photographers (unless advised) don't take pictures of the Copland (real fans) and only focus on the likes of glory hunters who only sing when they are winning ? ?  ?

image.jpeg.7d1abbccdcaa01b995ea95cbd2e4d55c.jpeg