Could this be the new home top next season

gers31

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This speculation takes on the appearance of not just bolting out of the corral but galloping at full tilt towards a distant hazy horizon in the hope of finding a promised land of hay and sunshine ....... and the ideal strip of dreams.

As I understood it from the AGM negotiations with strip suppliers commence soon (today even?).  I'd understood Puma has indicated it would like to extend the deal Rangers has with them but the way is entirely open for Rangers to talks to other suppliers, hold a competition etc all in good time for the new strip to be ready for the start of next season.   Until then any images of potential new strips seem to be more wishful thinking than a reflection of what the suppliers might offer.     But its Christmas time, no harm in asking Santa for a nice new strip for next season.  

28 minutes ago, Iron Proddy said:

We aren't a big enough deal anymore to get our own Adidas original shirt.

It'll be the crappy templates English clubs get. If it is them.

Or it'll be back to the days of the cheapo home made shite with the diadora logo ironed on squint.

Adidas are selling this at the moment without the Rangers and Union Flag motif. I saw a guy wearing one in Glasgow last week, and at first I thought it was the old strip. However it was a plain shirt. I would imagine the image posted is a mock up, but a bloody good one.

38 minutes ago, City_of_Blue said:

Would love this but there's a faint Union Jack embroidered into it...wont happen.

We had a red third kit recently with a Union Jack exactly like this. 

I’m not keen on stuff like this at all. Should be plain tops all the way for me. 

1 minute ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

We had a red third kit recently with a Union Jack exactly like this. 

I’m not keen on stuff like this at all. Should be plain tops all the way for me. 

What's funny is I have that top:lol::facepalm:

Aye, keep it plain and simple.

An Orange shirt is just totally unacceptable for this Gers fan, and if anyone disagrees  with me tough. We are not a pretend Holland, and we ain't even Blackpool. Anyone suggesting otherwise should look at our history.It's over 300 years since a reigning monarch was associated with Orange and anti catholicism, our club is less than 150 years old. In fact some would say less than 5 years old..............   

Our one previous Orange shirt was just a glitch in our glorious shirt wearing tradition. Did we keep it for long ? No. And quite rightly so imo. And as  any reasonable cellic fan knows Sevco have never worn orange, only traditional red, white and blue.   So with that in mind I feel something like this would be much more acceptable............... 

no-surrender-ladies-t-shirt-women-s-ring

:dance::dance::dance::UK::UK::UK::dance::dance::dance: