Could this be the new home top next season

gers31

I’ll likely get pelters for this, but the last few Scotland tops have been belters. The latest one in particular is brilliant. Hope the board get onto Adidas and get the same team behind those desisgns. Think they could work wonders with our colours. 

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

the current shirt is our best in 25 years. I love the current kit, it's fucking class.

I do think the current one, especially up close or under the floodlights is up there with one of our best.

My only gripe is I preferred the more royal blue shade of some of our old tops. Current one is a slightly weird shade but it's a very small gripe.

3 hours ago, MaddistonKnight said:

I detest that top.

Badge in the middle and adidas on the neck - fucking horrific

Fucks wrong wi you? That top basically sums up the feel good vibe of Rangers in the mid 90's 

Reeks of success and world class footballers 

20 hours ago, gers31 said:

King did say they contacting new manufacturers   today as puma supposed to have not got back to them to renew 

No got back to us ?? Probs too much hassle for them. Not the most inspiring designs anyway from them so that will be good if its true.

14 hours ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

I’ll likely get pelters for this, but the last few Scotland tops have been belters. The latest one in particular is brilliant. Hope the board get onto Adidas and get the same team behind those desisgns. Think they could work wonders with our colours. 

you talking about that horrific pink thing?

12 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Fucks wrong wi you? That top basically sums up the feel good vibe of Rangers in the mid 90's 

Reeks of success and world class footballers 

Rubbish.

You saying a top is good because of who wears it? Must mean the plain blue one from a few years ago is rank.

I hate it because it looks shite, for the reasons given. the neck was shite, and a club crest should be on the left, never in the middle. hideous.

1 minute ago, MaddistonKnight said:

Rubbish.

You saying a top is good because of who wears it? Must mean the plain blue one from a few years ago is rank.

I hate it because it looks shite, for the reasons given. the neck was shite, and a club crest should be on the left, never in the middle. hideous.

The adidas top brings back happy memories of when we had truly world class players.

I think that was clearly the point he was making.:pipe:

7 minutes ago, MaddistonKnight said:

Rubbish.

You must be the only person I’ve ever known to dislike that shirt, for me it’s the best one we’ve ever had, I’ve still got mine in the cupboard 

35 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

You must be the only person I’ve ever known to dislike that shirt, for me it’s the best one we’ve ever had, I’ve still got mine in the cupboard 

Exactly. Ive never met anyone whos supports us who hates that top. Fucking  bizzare.