Could this be the new home top next season

gers31

52 minutes ago, MaddistonKnight said:

Rubbish.

You saying a top is good because of who wears it? Must mean the plain blue one from a few years ago is rank.

I hate it because it looks shite, for the reasons given. the neck was shite, and a club crest should be on the left, never in the middle. hideous.

It' fucking class, get tae specsavers ffs 

a8510e0621e0a911f704b471cc5d9e4a--footba

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 01/12/2017 at 12:57, gers31 said:

Screenshot_20171201-125428.png

One of my favorite tops, not the style, but the team who wore it. 

I would love to see an old top being broght back. But I would hope if we done this next season we have a team that could do that top proud. Seeing as that's unlikely, maybe we shouldn't go for such an iconic too to start with.  

5 hours ago, MaddistonKnight said:

Rubbish.

You saying a top is good because of who wears it? Must mean the plain blue one from a few years ago is rank.

I hate it because it looks shite, for the reasons given. the neck was shite, and a club crest should be on the left, never in the middle. hideous.

Aye, youre correct. The top is iconic purely coz the team who wore it - hence, I like it. Nostalgia. 

As a too on its own, its not great by a long stretch. Like tgecone you mentioned from Div 3, that too was quality. Probably the best made Rngers top I've ever worn. Its excellent. 

The team who wore it were terrible though. Probably the worst Rangers team to wear it. Can't believe we beat an SPL team 3-0 with that team (is that another record? Has a bottom tier team ever won 3-0 against top opposition from the same country?) Anyway, aye that was top was as good as the team who wore the original Adidas strip. I won't go as far and say that strip was as bad as our worst ever team. But it was by far, not a great strip. 

29 minutes ago, cd true bluenose said:

prefer to have the v neck white like  60s :bow:

Think it looks smarter with the blue collar tbh.

rangershome2kit.thumb.png.8eca897d3d90b616d127fff09241da21.png

29 minutes ago, boyd09 said:

An away kit like the 1990 germany kit with red and blue instead of the yellow and red can you do that one ?

I'll give it a go when I can be bothered. :tu:

3 hours ago, boyd09 said:

An away kit like the 1990 germany kit with red and blue instead of the yellow and red can you do that one ?

1 hour ago, cd true bluenose said:

possibly what if you put the same white  band on the sleeve would that change your thoughts :huh:

44 minutes ago, theweebluenose said:

Bigger badge on that and it would be perfect.

Can't please everyone I suppose, heh. Here ye go...

rangershome3kit.thumb.png.4ac4014031e9d689d51c7e35b4447669.pngrangersaway2kit.thumb.png.04e44f322d1c2fc82b6a504f0bf9ec3e.png