Could this be the new home top next season

gers31

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Both of those are class. A sponsor would ruin that away kit though. I'd also just replace all the black bits with blue.

I actually kinda dig this one, doesn't look too bad. Nobody will ever use this template besides Germany though, unfortunately.

rangersaway3kit.thumb.png.6b7f10cca5fdfac21973acaed149c9bd.png

HQ

6 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I'd rather we went back to not having the stars tbh 

I'd rather this as well tbh, it's just always seemed a little desperate to me. The badge looks a lot better on its own. I'd either move the stars to the back of the collar or inside, just so they're still present but not in full view. 

4 minutes ago, MrMeeseeks said:

I'd rather this as well tbh, it's just always seemed a little desperate to me. The badge looks a lot better on its own. I'd either move the stars to the back of the collar or inside, just so they're still present but not in full view. 

Spot on.

Keep them somewhere cause 54 titles is some achievement but would rather that any stars on front represented European cup achievements.

Not sure if I remember this rightly. But in the early eighties I'm sure there was a bit in an old Rangers News where they had a silhouette of a player like a subbuteo type figure that they wanted fans to design a new idea for a strip. I'm sure it was Rangers News because we had hundreds of them dating back into the seventies i believe as I remember they were like the big newspapers. Maybe I'm wrong.

Just think it's amazing that I was using felt tip pens and members on the forum have came up with these themselves and downloading them. They are nice. I don't wear tops anymore but they are class. The boy would wear any of them he says.?

I know this thread is kinda dead now and you're probably tired of this shit but yeah, went and made a couple more. Figured I'd take inspiration from the 88/89 kits since next year will be 30 years since the first season of the 9IAR campaign.

rangershome4kit.thumb.png.753a54d89841f02b3a947db459f60272.png   rangersaway4kit.thumb.png.f83b9d77c3f9b23b8599f93ed3c7b019.png

1 hour ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Not sure if I remember this rightly. But in the early eighties I'm sure there was a bit in an old Rangers News where they had a silhouette of a player like a subbuteo type figure that they wanted fans to design a new idea for a strip. I'm sure it was Rangers News because we had hundreds of them dating back into the seventies i believe as I remember they were like the big newspapers. Maybe I'm wrong.

Just think it's amazing that I was using felt tip pens and members on the forum have came up with these themselves and downloading them. They are nice. I don't wear tops anymore but they are class. The boy would wear any of them he says.?

If only they'd let the fans have a say again, I imagine it may even give shirt sales that little bit of a boost as well.

1 hour ago, MrMeeseeks said:

I know this thread is kinda dead now and you're probably tired of this shit but yeah, went and made a couple more. Figured I'd take inspiration from the 88/89 kits since next year will be 30 years since the first season of the 9IAR campaign.

rangershome4kit.thumb.png.753a54d89841f02b3a947db459f60272.png   rangersaway4kit.thumb.png.f83b9d77c3f9b23b8599f93ed3c7b019.png

If only they'd let the fans have a say again, I imagine it may even give shirt sales that little bit of a boost as well.

Home is amazing...would have black shorts with the away one.. try that :)