Pedro back in management

pcbear

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to him, personally think he was harshly treated by us as he had to overhaul an entire team in just 1 window. This will become apparent when the next manager gets pelters  after our 1st dropped points aka murty for the job after 2 wins then a defeat it's he's fucking shite no his fault he's not up to it etc etc

2 minutes ago, kenny6131 said:

Good luck to him, personally think he was harshly treated by us as he had to overhaul an entire team in just 1 window. This will become apparent when the next manager gets pelters  after our 1st dropped points aka murty for the job after 2 wins then a defeat it's he's fucking shite no his fault he's not up to it etc etc

Nah, he got us dumped out of Europe to a team of part timers, he was a complete and utter dud

I wish him all the best as he was a nice guy who done the best he could and I feel we've been left in a better position that after Warburton. He shouldn't have been appointed in the first place but I won't hold sore feelings for him.

11 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

ach I liked wee pedro

I did also, he was never right for our manager, but he is a likeable cunt who definitely had the passion for it and I’ve no doubt whatsoever that he loved it here, so I wish him every success in his new job