Pedro back in management

pcbear

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One fan under the name @Amarin00 said: “Losing with the first team against one from second division f*** off man” while @HelveticoBlack said: “Mediocrity as life style”.

Francisco wrote : “Um, The season has barely started and you’re already messing it up” while Gerry Leon added: “Well we were already expecting a team like this, that’s their game philosophy, mediocre..!!!”

Paco Ayala fumed: “The coldest team on the planet!!!You care the same if you lose, if you win or if you draw. Even if it’s against first team, second team or third team, with millionaire wages. You’re f***ing s*** Cruz Azul seriously. Nobody respects you!!

I liked Pedro, he had the poise, talk and tactics to be an excellent Rangers manager; he came across as a very good guy, i think it would have been very different for him and he'd still be our manager only for a few very poor refereeing decisions e.g jack sending of against hibs, this is what eventually got him the road and the whole foreign players v British players divide that soon enveloped the whole squad; I genuinely wish him the best wherever he is; I will always remember him for his witty comments during pre-match interviews; All the best Pedro. 

Just now, hugonot said:

I liked Pedro, he had the poise, talk and tactics to be an excellent Rangers manager; he came across as a very good guy, i think it would have been very different for him and he'd still be our manager only for a few very poor refereeing decisions e.g jack sending of against hibs, this is what eventually got him the road and the whole foreign players v British players divide that soon enveloped the whole squad; I genuinely wish him the best wherever he is; I will always remember him for his witty comments during pre-match interviews; All the best Pedro. 

:lol: 

24 minutes ago, hugonot said:

Good honest summary mate 

35 minutes ago, hugonot said:

Do you own a caravan?

35 minutes ago, hugonot said:

Villiage missing an idiot

I'm glad some on here are not on our board making managerial decisions!  2 games in and he's getting the bullet already, our club is not built on those type of knee jerk reactions.  My main critiscism of Pedro would be the overly hard man management tactics.   I think he does it because he perceives he lacks some respect due to his lower profile and feels he has to gain it by being overly hard on some players to "make a point".  He seems to have done it with his new club too.  As we know already that either works by cutting out the bad eggs or it divides a dressing room, there isn't usually a middle ground.  If he cut that part of it out I believe he would do a lot better.

I didn't have a problem with his style of play and I think the performances and results would have come in time if he had everyone pulling in the same direction. 

I liked Pedro as well, but I think that it was based on real wanting a good manager and hoping he was it, a kind of wish fulfilment delusion and excuse seeking on my part. I saw the Euro mess as not his squad, too early in the season and I liked some of his fire, but I was lying  to my self. The club is too big for him and he is a patter merchant who could not deliver the goods because he did not know how to.

6 minutes ago, RowX said:

I'm glad some on here are not on our board making managerial decisions!  2 games in and he's getting the bullet already, our club is not built on those type of knee jerk reactions.  My main critiscism of Pedro would be the overly hard man management tactics.   I think he does it because he perceives he lacks some respect due to his lower profile and feels he has to gain it by being overly hard on some players to "make a point".  He seems to have done it with his new club too.  As we know already that either works by cutting out the bad eggs or it divides a dressing room, there isn't usually a middle ground.  If he cut that part of it out I believe he would do a lot better.

I didn't have a problem with his style of play and I think the performances and results would have come in time if he had everyone pulling in the same direction. 

It took him just over a month to embarrass us, then kept it up. Should never have been appointed and lasted 6 month too long

1 hour ago, hugonot said:

For fucks sake.