Pedro back in management

pcbear

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, hugonot said:

its just a username as is no cryptic meanings etc calm down

Any worthwhile Protestant knows of the Huguenots - it is not just a username, hundreds of thousands of huguenots, French Protestants were murdered (by kaffliks) - many fled Europe to British and Dutch colonies, such as South Africa - their names still remain to this day.

2 hours ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Any worthwhile Protestant knows of the Huguenots - it is not just a username, hundreds of thousands of huguenots, French Protestants were murdered (by kaffliks) - many fled Europe to British and Dutch colonies, such as South Africa - their names still remain to this day.

I know of the history of the Huguenots; probably more than most, but your missing the point my user name has nothing to do with the word Huguenot  that's it as Pedro himself would say - Period.

On 1/11/2018 at 16:24, Leeds_Bear said:

Do you own a caravan?

On a lighter note: yes I do and i'm on holiday in Portugal but there is a pack of marauding dogs which keep barking, but the caravan must keep moving but I dont want to run them over it's a constant battle

7 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Why do you keep ignoring me every time I ask why you think Pedro was a decent manager? 

i wasn't ignoring you man, to answer your question:

When Pedro was appointed like everybody else I had never heard of him, but he came with the backing of a club legend; Pedro Mendes. 

During his original presser when he was unveiled I immediately liked the guy; he got what our club was about and I thought this guy has charisma and can win us a title within 2 seasons and is worth taking a risk on.  However after he assembled his own squad the Progres nightmare happened, I was gutted.  From there on dressing room strife got worse and major poor decisions went against us e.g. Jack sending off v Hibs and Kilmarnock, plus had we got Moult last Summer it could have all been different .

In Summary Pedro had the poise, tactics and personality to be a good Rangers manager, but he was short on time and Scotland didn't suit him, I wish him the best . 

Just now, hugonot said:

When Pedro was appointed like everybody else I had never heard of him, but he came with the backing of a club legend; Pedro Mendes. 

During his original presser when he was unveiled I immediately liked the guy; he got what our club was about and I thought this guy has charisma and can win us a title within 2 seasons and is worth taking a risk on.  However after he assembled his own squad the Progres nightmare happened, I was gutted.  From there on dressing room strife got worse and major poor decisions went against us e.g. Jack sending off v Hibs and Kilmarnock, plus had we got Moult last Summer it could have all been different .

In Summary Pedro had the poise, tactics and personality to be a good Rangers manager, but he was short on time and Scotland didn't suit him, I wish him the best . 

Aye you're right it wasn't his fault, it was all the referees/players/media. 

23 minutes ago, hugonot said:

:lol: