Pedro back in management

pcbear

27 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Think that's the way in normally works. 

Liverpool were paying Brenda up until the taigs signed him. 

Now we know why it has taking so long to replace him.  Board waiting on pedro getting a new job to save paying two manager salaries, as well as their backroom teams

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

A lot of folk in here really can't talk about rival fans and their small-minded bitterness :lol:

Best of luck Pedro, he shouldn't have been given the job here, but that wasn't his fault - the man did his best for us and was passionate about our great club.

Yup. A number of classless posts in this thread sadly.

I hope he does well. I also hope it means we have more money come January.

51 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Pena has some talent about him which you would at the very least expect for the money we spent but can he really be trusted over the course of a season with fitness etc? Seems doubtful so far 

I believe so mate. I genuinely rate the guy, sometimes yes he does look a joke other times you’re like wow he’s made that look effortless. 

That pass to Tav in the first half, amazing, his touch to John from a throw in? A joke. I think with more game time he’ll look good, I really do. I’ve believed in the guy from the start and I hope he proves me right. 

I wish him success.   I suppose he might reflect back on his time at Rangers and, like a lot of players and managers before him, the 'if onlys' will be at the front of the memories.   If only he could have inspired the team to beat Luxembourg part timers.....who knows, with Alves then available after that game maybe he might have been able to put a wee run in Europe together and King and some supporters might have felt a lot better about the season.   If only some rank bad refereeing in the Hibs game hadn't taken place.   If only rank bad refereeing at the Kilmarnock game and resultant delay hadn't happened in taking a penalty which was then missed and which if scored would have got us 3 points.  If only he could have got the team to beat the aggression of Motherwell and we'd got to a league cup final.   

But not to be and King and the board lost their nerve and their patience.    I tuned out of him after the Luxembourg shambles which, to me, indicated he was more talk than action and if he couldn't get Rangers to beat some part timers then there was no chance, imo, of meaningful challenge for the league title. 

I'd  be very surprised if there was not a bit an exodus of Rangers players following him to sunny Mexico.   Pena, Hererra, Cardoso, Candeias, Alves, Dalcio, Morales.......but none of the Scots players as they don't travel well and can only play in their own back yard (and even then not very well).    The new manager will need transfer funds for next summer and players following Pedro back to playing warm sunshine football might produce a few quid in transfer fees for McInnes (if it is to be McInnes).   I can't see many, if any, of the Pedro imports wanting to stay in Scottish football for too much longer now that the man they respected enough to follow him to Glasgow had found a new club. 

8 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Your big superfan ego is an embarrassment. Everytime you post it’s for a fuckin greet honest to fuck.

Maybe you've forgot the embarrassment after embarrassment he oversaw, I've certainly no.  Fuck all about being a superfan. 

7 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Your big superfan ego is an embarrassment. Everytime you post it’s for a fuckin greet honest to fuck.

Not as embarrassing as folk that still make excuses for such a terrible manager tbh 

Kenny Miller, scottish football not liking foreigners, referees, the media, squad cliques all seem to get the blame 

3 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Not as embarrassing as folk that still make excuses for such a terrible manager tbh 

Kenny Miller, scottish football not liking foreigners, referees, the media, squad cliques all seem to get the blame 

He was a disaser of a manager full stop.

Banning green boots and putting wee posters up to cover up his shite tactics and results.

Nice guy but a zoomer who overseen some of our worst results in our history and lost us long standing records.

Like Le Guen he's just another name in the book of managers nothing more 

42 minutes ago, moody blue 1972 said:

Now we know why it has taking so long to replace him.  Board waiting on pedro getting a new job to save paying two manager salaries, as well as their backroom teams

It’s the way every manager seems to have in his contract now days. Fuck me Billy Davis has had his salary paid for about 5 years off forest ha ha. It’s the only job in the world you get for paid in full for making a complete cunt of it.